“Convenient! Great breakfast included! We will recommend and be back! :)”

SpringHill Suites Wenatchee
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I am a travel agent and took my son over for the night for his birthday - there were a few hiccups- but this is the second time I have stayed here and my family loves it! Great pool for the kids, great breakfast, staff is very nice- conveniently located!! Love it- will recommend and will be back:)

• Stayed: February 2013
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Tisha15,

Thank you for your great review. Its nice hear from people in an industry so close to ours and what we do. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Wenatchee

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed here with my husband a couple weeks ago and was very impressed with the hotel! I was a little worried that it would be noisy because there were some sports teams staying there, but I didn't hear anything while in my room! The front desk staff was excellent, I came in late one night and there was no parking in the lot. I went in to ask where the overflow parking was and the front desk agent said she'd move her car and i could take her spot because she was just a about to get off work anyway.
We're coming back next weekend and staying here again. I personally think its the best hotel in Wenatchee, I won't stay anywhere else now.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Aemm14,

Wonderful review, thank you very much. I love to hear when the staff go above and beyond to impress our guests. I am so glad you are able to come see us again so soon, we look forward to it. Thank you again for your great review.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The room was just as pictured only better. Comfortable bed and sofa, great pillows and beautiful furnishings. Staff was friendly and interactive. We felt very welcome. The attention to details in the room was amazing. Well worth the price!!

Breakfast was fresh and there was plenty of it. Even the large group of kids couldn't deplete the stock of food available for the guests.

I would have liked to have a staff member that monitored the pool and spa area, as there were some very out of control kids in there. We only stayed in the hot tub for a few minutes, as the running and getting hit by beach balls was uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Make sure that there isn't a group of kids staying the same time you are! Other than that, it i...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

k55g,

Thank you for your kind reveiw of our hotel. We especially appreciate the comments you wrote about our rooms and the breakfast. I apologize for the rowdy kids in the pool area during your visit and I am looking in to staffing that area adequately. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Good location right off of the highway! Restaurants and shopping close to the hotel. Free breakfast that includes eggs & a meat plus continental choices.
The pool is family friendly and the hot tub is hot!
The rooms are nice and very comfortable! Beds were comfortable!
The staff were very helpful in recommending restaurants and attractions.
You can check out a DVD player at the front desk.
Business center that gives you computer access and free printing!
Shuttle to Mission Ridge-Great for skiiers!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

MAUREEN H,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our property. I almost want to print out and bullet point the things you pointed out for the rest of our staff and guests. We are happy to hear that you made it up skiing when you were here also, Mission Ridge is awesome. We hope you look for us the next time you are in Wenatchee.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The reviews are all spot on - very stylish, very clean, great amenities and lovely employees always willing to help with a smile. The extra touches like the warm cookies for example add up everywhere! Our room was fantastic, it's layout was unique, functional and comfortable - except for the bed. Oh my gosh the bed. Everything about this hotel said that they put the customers first and didn't want to "cheap out" with anything, it showed everywhere, except the bed. It felt like 2 box springs rather than a spring and mattress set. My husband and I both tossed and turned all night both nights, we wanted to switch places with our daughter in the middle of the night - who was sleeping on the pull out sofa bed!!

I wanted so badly to love this hotel. We have family in the area and find ourselves in Wenatchee often, in fact we have to go back next weekend for a funeral (unfortunately) and my daughter is begging us to stay there again for the pool and all the fun aspects about it. Even I want to go back, but I don't know if I can bear sleeping in that fabric covered plywood bed again. :(

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Missy_Robinson_76,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear that everything was wonderful and that you want to come back again, except for the bed. I am not sure as to correct this issue as the beds we have are the beds we have. I would love to work with you on finding a solution so that we may be able to have you stay with us again. Again, thank you for your reveiw and if you can think of anything that may help I am all ears.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I travel to Wenatchee on business occasionally and this is by far the best hotel in town. The hotel is modern, stylish, and comfortable. Rates are reasonable and they include a free breakfast.

I especially like the room decor. They are bright. stylish, and just the right size. I have stayed multiple nights there and never felt like the walls were closing in, as happens in some hotels.

The indoor pool is nice, and the fitness center is basic but does offer multiple cardio machines.

Last but not least is that the staff is very friendly. Stay at this hotel -- you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: I always choose upper floor rooms because they're not as noisy. In this hotel you want to be on...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dave M,

Thank you for your kind reveiw of our hotel. I happen to really love our rooms and the decor also. The pool and fitness center is great and we are happy to hear that you got a chance to enjoy them also. The staff here is what makes our hotel what it is and thank you for recognizing them. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was our second stay at this Marriott Property in late December. This is the newest and most modern property in Wenatchee and lives up to its # 1 TA ranking. Booking on the Marriott web site is simple, as was check-in, check-out and any other interaction with staff. Previous reviews are accurate that this property is "hip and trendy". The staff is welcoming and engaging. While the majority of the folks working appear to be younger, don't let that be a concern.
Our room was sufficient for our needs and our third floor room was relatively quite. Pretty nice considering their were high school athletic teams staying on our floor. We did not use the pool area this time, but it has a nice hot tub and water feature that kids will love. The morning breakfast is great, although the last morning we skipped it due to the long lines and checked out instead. (reference HS athletic teams above).
Compliments again to the GM of this property. You guys are doing a great job.

Room Tip: There are some rooms that are larger than others. It doesn't hurt to ask for a larger room when...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Donald D,

Thank you very much for your awesome review of our property. Even with teams here we were still able to accomidate you and I will let my staff know how much I appreciate them for that. Thank you for choosing us on as your hotel while you were in Wenatchee. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. By the way, we are without a GM at the moment so I am extra appreciative of you and my staff for making your stay enjoyable.

Springhill Suites