SpringHill Suites Wenatchee
$117
$69
$126
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee(Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
$104
La Quinta
$93
Hotels.com
Best Western Chieftain Inn(Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
$113
$64
$55
$66
  • Pool
All reviewsfrosted glassseparate toilettoilet roomroom layoutbeer and winesleeping areaplace to stayin townlight dinnerfree breakfastindoor poolwarm cookieswafflesbreakfast barvery nice hoteltwo queen bedsmission ridge
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stayed here with the family during the summer. The rooms are new and clean, a bit stylish even. The staff were friendly. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub, a little bit nicer than what you normally see at this class and design of hotel. A large supermarket is a few minutes walk to the south. Breakfast is included as you would expect. But the owner has decided to offer evening victuals, likes baked potatoes or fried rice and a simple salad. Later in the evening you can grab a warm cookie. How nice! We plan to stay there the next time we visit Wenatchee.

Room Tip: Get a room looking to the hills, not the road.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

BigCitiesBoy,

Thank you very much for your warm review of our hotel. I especially appreciate it because you are a Senior Contributer to Tripadvisor and having a frequent traveler give a good review is what we aim for here. I like the design of the hotel a lot myself and I am glad our guests like it too. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I spent a week at this hotel and had a nice time. The Hotel is clean and centrally located in the middle of town. There are also lots of restaurants within walking distance. The Hotel also has a managers reception on a couple of days a week and the beer is free. Check out the "Flat Tire" brand of beer. The morning breakfast is a little sparse, but, on par with other Springhill suites in the Marriott chain. Not a bad place to spend a few days.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room for a better view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Walter W,

Seeing a great reveiw from a top Tripadvisor Contributer feels really good. Especially since you spent a week at our property. We love having so many restaurant choices close to our location and I am glad you had a chance to enjoy some of them. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Wenatchee

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have been living in Washington State for 28 years but I have never been to the Grand Coulee Dam which was strongly recommanded by many civil engineering friends of mine. Due to the distance between Seattle and the dam location, making a day trip back and forth is awfully difficult without stretching one's limits to an extreme.

This summer I took my 2 kids to pay homage to this engineering monument for the first time. In order to make it more pleasant without rushing back, I decided to spend 2 nights in Wenatchee for a very simple reason --- Wenatchee is the biggest town/city within that part of the Central Washington. I had plans to see Lake Chelan and the Grand Coulee Dam. Lake Chelan has a lot of vacation homes but no franchise hotels, any of the hotels available in Lake Chelan area are
so expensive, the rate is much higher than the regular hotel/motels. Wenatchee becomes the only city that franchise hotels are available in the radius of 50 miles.

I booked the SpringHills Suites which is a Marriott hotel in disguise. It is a pretty brand new hotel about 2 years old. So,everything is still quite fresh and "modern". My 2 kids each claimed a queen sized bed and I ended up sleeping on the sofa bed which is a standard in most of the suites available.

One special feature in this hotel is the partition between the bedroom side and the sitting room side is a sliding translucent glass panel which I can watch my kids to slide it open or closing it when my kids are in bed.

It also breakdown the bathroom into 2 separate entities -- one with a toilet bowl & a basin and the other one is the shower/tub and a basin with all the hotel amenities which is thoughtfully planned out.

I requested the highest floor and the hotel honored my wishes.

The indoor swimming pool is decent with a ring above dripping water in continuously which is nice and refreshing. The shower room in the swimming pool area was broken and it seemed to be broken for quite awhile. A jacuzzi is also available on the side.

The breakfast is pretty standard but not as many choices as many other Marriotts I have seen. But they do offer different menus for supper time free. Monday is ribs and Tuesday is Tacos etc.
Comparing with most Marriotts, food are available on Monday and Wednesday only.

The whole hotel environment is clean and quiet. The hotel is located on the main street of the city which is very easy to find. We are happy with the facillities and we will definitely return if we need to spend overnight at Wenatchee again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel L
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

yumfook,

Thank you for your very detailed reveiw. We get a lot of review's, but none quite as extensive as the one you wrote and I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed Grand Coulee Dam as it is an extensive piece of engineering to marvel at. I wanted to let you know we have the sofa bed in all of our suites and we all love the disign of the suites also. I apologize for our pool shower being broken and will speak with our head engineer about it today. We hope to see you the next time you are able to make it to Wenatchee.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My daughter and I wanted to do something special together before she started kindergarten, so we decided to try an sleepover at SpringHill. The entire stay way perfect! The staff rolled out the red carpet for her and she felt so special. We didn't leave the facility once, we enjoyed dinner and breakfast, went swimming and loved the clean and spacious room. I will be back but next time it will be with my husband!
Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Ashley K,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I hope your daughter is having fun in Kindergarten. I am so happy that your daughter felt so special when staying here, we hope everyone does. We look forward to seeing you and your husband in the future, maybe with one of our romance packages.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This Springhill looks like the best option in Wenatchee -- The Hotel if very new and has a lot of "designer" touches for a mid-priced hotel. I've stayed here twice this summer. The suites feature separate bath + "powder room" 1/2 bath. Nicer rooms than Courtyard Hotels, plus free basic breakfast included, similar to other Springhills. Outdoor patio with "sofa" seating. Nice staff, and very well kept facilities so far.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

phedras,

Thank you for your kind review and for staying with us twice this summer, love to hear that. Nicer rooms than a Courtyard, awesome, we love the disign of this hotel and it is good to hear that other people do as well. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again in the future.