SpringHill Suites Wenatchee
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$64
$139
$117
ComfortSuites
$99
$79
Hotels.com
Best Western Chieftain Inn(Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
$100
Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee(Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
$104
$84
$57
$51
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee(Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
$76
La Quinta
$113
$105
Hotels.com
$66
  • Pool
All reviewsfrosted glassseparate toilettoilet roomroom layoutbeer and winesleeping areaplace to stayin townlight dinnerfree breakfastindoor poolwarm cookieswafflesbreakfast barvery nice hoteltwo queen bedsmission ridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This hotel is almost flawless for the category of hotels that it is in. I gave it 5 stars because it is new, clean, excellent staff, rooms are wonderfully designed with many innovative features with amenities that are in luxury hotels, comfortable beds and good location. However, 2 things could be improved on. The sleeper sofa mattress is too thin, so that you feel the ridges in the frame. My daughter slept on it and said that it wasn't that comfortable. So, that should be upgraded. And, second, the night we stayed, the hotel was full. There were no available parking spaces anywhere on the property, except the covered driveway for the entrance to the hotel which is where we parked our car. We were instructed to park in a dark parking lot next door to the hotel. But, I didn't feel comfortable doing that. So, they need more lighted parking spaces. But, those were the only 2 complaints that I had. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

ExoticPrincess,

I can't tell you how much we appreciate your review and the 5 stars you gave us on it. The one thing I can say about the two issues you experienced is that I don't think anyone has found a sofa bed that was comfortable and I totally agree about the parking issue. We try to do the best we can accomidating the parking issue, but needless to say we end up in the same position when we fill up. Either way we love your review of our property and thank you very much for it. We hope to see you the next time you are able to make it to the area.

Springhill Suites
Wenatchee

Reviewed August 9, 2012

What a great find in the heart of traffic-busy Wenatchee. Hotel is about two years old, very sleek decor, soothing colors, lots of texture. Their salute to this being the Apple Capital is huge murals of the fruit, not the kitschy do-dads so often found in the valley. Excellent service from the front desk to housekeeping. Rooms have small sitting/TV area, large sleeping space, separate shower and toilet rooms (always a plus when traveling with someone else). FULL breakfast included in room rate. Indoor pool with water "shower." No view, but that's typical in Wenatchee hotels (Red Lion may be the exception).

Room Tip: Ask for room on the backside of the hotel. Somewhat quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

lindahagenmiller,

Thank you very much for your stunning review of our hotel. We really appreciate it when our guests enjoy everything our hotel has to offer. I also love our giant pictures of the apples, it helps that we offer local fruit with the breakfast. We hope to see you the next time you visit the area.

Springhill Suites

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Nice modern, almost mid-century feel to lobby and rooms. King room was compact but well planned. Liked toilet separated from shower, both "rooms" with sink. Good desk space. Comfy small sectional couch. Definitely best lodging option I've found in Wenatchee. Young, but attentive reception staff. Lots of folks seemed to appreciate complimentary wine/beer and potato bar for dinner.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Foodtwosome,

Thank you for your pleasent review of our property. I am glad to hear lots of people enjoyed the potato bar as that is a new item on our Managers Reception menu. To be called the best lodging in Wenatchee makes me proud of my staff and the job we do here. Thank you very much and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stayed here a week and the facilities were exceptionally clean and beautiful. The suite was well appointed. The complimentary breakfast was far better than any I have experienced before with fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, fresh waffles and multiple breads, muffins and cereals. At night there were warm cookies and often complimentary wine. When we needed help with directions or advice, the staff was incredibly helpful. They directed us to a couple of spectacular hikes. We got more than our monies worth out of our stay here!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Pam D,

Thank you very much for your warm review of our property. We have some wonderfull places to hike here in the foothills of the Cascade Mtn. Range and I'm glad you were able to find them also. We hope you have a chance to come back and stay another week with us in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We were told this is the newest hotel downtown. It certainly seemed new. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially when a leak was discovered in the ceiling. The manager came to our room and didn't charge us for the night. The shower is a separate room from the toilet and both have sinks...brilliant! I forgot my iphone charger and was pleased to see an iHome next to the bed. Room also had a microwave and minifridge. It's the little things, but it will definitely bring us back.

• Stayed: July 2012

rero31,

Your review amazes me. I am so happy that even when we had a problem in your room, the leak, that we were able to make you stay as enjoyable as possible. The little things make the world go round and we have found that the devil is in the details when it comes to hospitality. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Wenatchee.