“The new "Best Hotel in Wenatchee"”

SpringHill Suites Wenatchee
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Portland, OR
“The new "Best Hotel in Wenatchee"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

I come to Wenatchee frequently for family as well as business reasons and have stayed at almost every hotel in town at one time or other. This was my first stay at this Springhill Suites, but it won't be my last.
From the moment you enter the hotel, everything is first class. the lobby has a fresh modern design and is bright, clean, and very well kept. the staff I encountered were all very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and well appointed with comfortable beds and pillows, flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, and free Wi-Fi.
A very nice hot breakfast is included in the rate. A 24 hour coffee service and snack market are also available in the lobby...no vending machines! Yay!
My only negative comment would be regarding the furniture in the lobby. Clean, modern design, but in this case, that translates to uncomfortable and not conducive to sitting for long over a cup of coffee and the morning paper.

• Stayed February 2012
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Heywoodya,

Thank you very much for the warm review of our hotel. It's nice to know we are still new enough to find wonderful people who come to Wenatchee frequently, but have not had a chance to stay here yet. Thank you again for your kind review and we look forward to having you as our guest again.

Springhill Suites, Wenatchee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

I recently stayed here for three days for business. A coworker stayed here a few times and recommended it. The place is clean, modern, and comfortable. The rooms are really comfortable (including the bed) and very well laid out for either business or vacation. There is a business center accessible right off the lobby. The front desk staff was really helpful. I would definitely stay here again and plan to return in the summer for a vacation trip with my family.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, February 11, 2012
katseye,

Thank you very much for your review. I love the layout of our rooms as well. I think they are very functional regardless of the purpose of your stay. We would love to have you be our guest again when you are able to come back to Wenatchee.

Springhill Suites - Marriott
Issaquah, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

Our family stayed at this Wenatchee hotel as a jumping off point to get to Leavenworth. We loved it, and look forward to going back the next time we're in the area. The lobby, rooms, and pool area were very clean and well-maintained. Our suite had a very "modern" feel, with a comfortable work desk/sitting area, two queen beds, and a spa-like shower head placed high on the wall (great for our tall family!). The pool was fantastic for children, with a "water fountain" that comes down from the ceiling - unique and fun. The hot breakfast buffet included eggs, biscuits-and-gravy, and of course, the kid-favorite waffle-maker, as well as the usual "continental breakfast" items. We were there on a weeknight, and were pleasantly surprised by the complimentary "manager's reception" - a light dinner (BLT's for us) complete with soft drinks. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, January 27, 2012
IssyMom,

I enjoyed reading your wonderful review of our property. You said so many kind things I just don't know where to start and I thank you for taking full advantage of everything we offer here at the Springhill. I hope you have a chance to join us again in the future.

California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

I just stayed here and I was really favorably impressed. The hotel is quite new and nicer than many of the Courtyards I've stayed in, a supposedly higher rank hotel. The staff were really pleasant, even one day helping to clean the snow off my car which meant a lot to me since I'm wearing a cast boot and navigating in the snow is difficult. They have a managers night with light supper 3 nights a week, also a great boon on a very snowy week. We had to come back for an additional night due to weather and the staff were very accommodating. I would definitely come back here on my next trip.

msotter,

Thank you for the great review. To be compared with and outshine some Courtyard's you have been in is about the best compliment we could get here. I hope you were able to enjoy the snow some even with your travel plans being delayed, we got more snow than expected. We look forward to having you as a guest again any time you are back in Wenatchee.

Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

I have been a Platinum Premier for sometime now, having said that if all Spring Hill Suites were as pleasant as this one I would use them all the time!

Very nice, warm lobby causal area, great front desk staff.

Beds could use updating, typical SpringHill and the price point was a bit on the high side for the area.

Room Tip: top floor rooms
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Ghostrider5408,

Thank you very much for your review of our property. We love it when our guests are able to enjoy the lobby/lounge area. The only thing I would ask is how we could update our beds and improve upon the rooms?

Thanks,

Springhill Suites - Marriott
soflaherty@impressguest.com
Issaquah, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

This hotel is a great place to stay, especially considering the reasonable price of a room. Very spacious and well-designed rooms, comfortable bed with high-end bedding, spa-like shower and I especially liked having two sinks -- one in room with spacious shower and other in a room with the toilet. Clean as a whistle, too. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Loved the warm cookies and ice cold milk every night and hot breakfast in the morning, included in the price of room.

Now if this hotel could just figure out how to keep my husband from snoring all night, I would really be happy......

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, January 7, 2012
Julie M,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I am a big fan of the cookies here as well, I'm glad you got a chance to have some. I wish I could help with the snoring, but I do have some ear plugs in the market for you if it would help. Please join us again the next time you are in Wenatchee. Have a wonderful new year.

Wenatchee
Ephrata, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

Very nice hotel, rooms are very nice as well. My only complant is all the noise from the surrounding room heaters....on and off all night in room 411. Allot of vibrations and not so good for sleeping.

• Stayed December 2011
Buffman51,

I really appreciate your honest review. Our engineering staff knows and has been working on the very problem you had. I hope you will give us another chance the next time you come to Wenatchee. I hope you have a great new year.

Wenatchee