“Gorgeous rooms at bargain price”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We read the reviews here and made our reservation and we were glad we did - what a lovely hotel! I had a big grin on my face when I opened the door to our room - it was really gorgeous - beautifully furnished, impeccably clean, completely my taste (modern). Loved it! We used the pool the next morning also and that was fine.

The only downside was that breakfast finished quite early I thought at 10am, we rushed down at around 9.30/9.45am having overslept and there wasn't much left, and as items were finished they were not replenished, which I thought a bit mean as I thought they should provide a full breakfast right up until the cut-off time of 10am. The hotel was busy and we felt we were competing with the other guests over the last remaining scraps!

However, the hotel itself was so lovely I couldn't give it less than 5 out of 5. We want more Comfort Suites like that one, you guys are setting the pace for budget hotels!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kiera1999
gm-wa226, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear kiera1999,
Thank you for sending us your wonderful review!!! We have improved on the breakfast and keeping it replenished until the end, we do not want anyone to c/out hungry, so thank you for letting us know how you felt-You do make a difference!!! Our staff was so excited that you rated us 5 out of 5, we appreciate that, and also that you were in awe when you say your room. That made our day. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2010

I made my reservation at the last minute and was afraid that I would have to settle for a merely adequate hotel. As a business traveler I typically spend $200 to $400 per night and wasn't sure just how much I would get for $89.

I reserved two rooms to handle our party of eight.

The suites were new, immaculate, and very spacious. We had more than enough room to spread out and I could find nothing whatsoever to complain about. The free breakfast was hot and fresh, with fruit, sausage, oatmeal, juices, and waffles.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeff B

Dear jeffbarr,
We wanted to thank you for your review!!! We appreciate your feedback on our hotel and how it fit the needs of your group and business. Our staff was excited that you chose Comfort Suites "As the place to stay in Wenatchee", Thank you. We have added many new items to our hotel since your stay and look forward to your opinion on your next visit.
Again, Thank you,

Reviewed June 15, 2010

Great: room design, furniture, tv, bathroom, cleanliness, & staff. Average: noise, AC, location, & food.
Poor: nothing.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Justforfunornot

Dear Justforfunornot,
Thank you for your review!!! We appreciate each and every review, we think it is very important how guests feel about their stays and always looking for ways to improve or add. Thank you for being observant. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 11, 2010

My family attended a wedding in Wenatchee in May. Normally we stay at my brother’s house when we’re there, but this time we needed to find a hotel. I chose the Comfort Suites for several reasons: it got good reviews on TripAdvisor; it was located five minutes from the wedding venue at the Warm Springs Inn; and it was in a quiet location away from the main drag (don’t confuse it with the Comfort Inn, which is right on Wenatchee Avenue).
This is a fairly new hotel. The location is conveniently close to the highway, but very quiet, being on the edge of town. Apparently there’s a good winery next door that has tours, and a jazz night every Thursday. Unfortunately our timing didn’t allow us to take advantage of this opportunity.
The hotel rooms are spacious, clean, and modern. My husband and I had a room with a king bed; my daughters in the next room had a suite with two queens. Both rooms had separate sitting areas, with a sofa and TV. The beds were comfortable and the linens crisp and fresh. The front desk staff couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful (thank you, Ruth, for going to all that trouble to find a corkscrew for me!).
As for the negative, there isn’t much to say. The remote in my daughters’ room wasn’t working, and the iron in that room leaked. I’m sure we could have had them replaced if I’d mentioned it to the staff. I would avoid a room by the ice machine with its constant loud hum; also I would avoid a room by the elevator because of the loud ding it makes when it opens and closes. The doors to the rooms are quite clunky as they close, which might get disruptive if you had a lot of partiers coming and going late at night.
The breakfast was pretty decent, for a hotel buffet. You help yourself to bacon, sausage, waffles, eggs, cereal, yogourt, etc. The pool was refreshing and clean, and I had it all to myself while we were there.
All in all, we enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Suites and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank thrumpin

Daer thrumpin,
We want ed to say thank you for your very very nice lengthy review!!! We do truely appreciate the time you spent to share your stay and what you enjoyed as well as how we can improve. There has been many changes and additions since your stay. We do still have the wonderful winery be the hotel so maybe on your next visit you might get to check it out, we will even give you a complimentary wine tasting card. We appreciate you being a choice reward member, I just love their rewards!!! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
See you again soon,

Reviewed April 26, 2010

This hotel delieverd beyond any expectations I had. It was VERY clean, rooms large, beds very comfortable and each room had a nice plasma tv and sofa sleeper. The sofa area was like a little sitting room with a mini divider between the beds and sitting area. The breakfast was waffles, eggs, link sausage, potatoes, fresh fruit, bagels and more. Well stocked at all times. Loved it as did the kids. The staff by far was the best I have ever encountered. From the front desk to housekeeping, they all took pride in their jobs (and the hotel) and it showed. We even received a call 5 minutes after we got into our room to make sure it was everything we expected. Will stay here again in a heartbeat. My kids loved the pool and the work out facility had nice equipment. Can not go wrong at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010
2  Thank jenispi

Dear jenispi,
Thank you for your review!!! We loved reading how your and your family enjoyed your stay. We all agree that our staff takes pride in their work, we all want to make sure that each and every guest feels like they are at home in comfort and atmosphere. We have added more items to our already large breakfast. Thank you for voting us one of the best hotels!!!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2010

Upon checking in, Erika was very hospitable. With such quick and friendly service I was in my room in no time. Wow is all I could think upon entry! So contemporary, modern and CLEAN! The decor is something that reminds me of home with the rich dark woods and reds and golds. Nice flat screen TV that is visible from the comfortable seating area and the cozy king bed. Replete with fridge, microwave and spacious bathroom, there is not much more that I could ask for.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank crsvegas

Dear crsvegas,
Thank you for your review!!! We to love the decor and colors. Our rooms are very well appointed and appreciate that you to enjoyed the design and decor. We are always changing and adding to our amenities and furnishing, we look forward to your opinion. We look forward to your next stay!!

Reviewed March 31, 2010

I travel to Wenatchee on business several times a year and was so happy to see a NEW hotel in the line-up. Comfort Suites is clean, modern and loaded with ammenities. The rooms are well-appointed, the beds super-comfortable, the staff attentive and very friendly. A great value (even more-so with AAA). I will definitely stay here again, and highly recommend to business-travelers.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank JLMKirk

Dear JLMKirk,
Thank you for your review!! We appreciate your referrals also-THANK YOU! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and share how Fantastic your stay was. We have made several changes and look forward to your opinion. Hope to see you soon.