All reviewschillifront deskegg scramblesoupsassistant managermade to order omeletswafflessitting areacookiespotatoesin townshort drivedefinitely stay here againincluded breakfasthot breakfastcleaning staffking suite
Reviewed October 26, 2017

First let me say Comfort Suites has been the Best. My son had a last minute job at a data center. The job is for 6 weeks. When I tired on web sites to reserve a room for more than 30 days, it would not let me. I called a few hotel/models in the area. Their response were prices that changed date to date for 30 days. But beyond that they could not promise he would be kicked out. What!! Baffled I tried Costco web site and no avail. So I called Costco to get help. She explained the problem and solution. I received a call from Landon, Sales and Marketing. He understood my problem and solved. Wow, what a life saver. He was able to reserve a room for 6 weeks and give me an outstanding price with the blessing of his manager. The hotel even help with directions from airport and next day directions to data center. Yep, he still has a flip top phone so no GPS. After a week there he is so happy. Thank you Landon so much for going above and beyond. As I travel personally a lot I can say Comfort Suites is now on my list of choice.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Travis T, Manager at Comfort Suites at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm pleased Mr. Landon and the team were able to take excellent care of your son! We look forward to seeing you both the next time you're in Wenatchee.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

One of the few hotels we've stayed where there is a couch and a overstuffed chair for seating in the king bed room. We've been disappointed more times than not where there is only one chair in the king room. This hotel is very clean and neat. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Smiles everywhere. The breakfast was good, although the eating area was awfully warm. If we are in Wenatchee again, we'll stay here. This was our first experience with a Comfort Suites hotel.

Room Tip: Ask about the showers if you want a walk-in rather than in-the-tub shower
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Travis T, Manager at Comfort Suites at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear Rctayl0r,

Thank you for sharing, as an all-suites hotel we are so pleased our furnishings met your needs! I hope you will seek out Comfort Suites in the future based on your experience with us in Wenatchee.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Everything about this new hotel is top of the line. The staff are great from top to bottom. My only suggestion is to have true high definition TV with more cable channel selection. This place is my new favorite in Wenatchee and I'll be back!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Travis T, Manager at Comfort Suites at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Adam,

We're so pleased you were impressed! Thank you for sharing your great review and your suggestion. We appreciate it!

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Very, very clean property, from the rooms to the pool and workout facility. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We will stay at this property again!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Heather,

Thank you for sharing, we appreciate hearing from you!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Stayed here for one night during September. Reception staff were great - warm, friendly & helpful. Bedroom was very comfortable and clean. A really nice breakfast awaited us the following morning. The manager (we assumed) was very friendly and attentive at breakfast, chatting and offering good tips etc for the area. Would definitely stay there again but would want a much better rate as we thought it was a little expensive for the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Travis T, Manager at Comfort Suites at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Hopeful,

Thank you for sharing, we're so glad you had a great stay!