“Nice hotel- recommend”

Comfort Suites at the Park
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed here for one night on Sept 13th. Spotless hotel including public areas and the rooms. Front desk staff were run off their feet as the hotel was full d/t so many evacuees (forest fires). I found them to be very accomodating and patient considering the circumstances. I did not use the pool or hot tub. The suites are quite big and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was typical inclusive one- area was very clean, coffee was good. Ate at the Cottage restauurant they pointed out and it was good with nice staff. Exterior grounds were immaculate. Internet service (free) worked well. the value for the money was excellent. I have no negatives to report and would absolutely recommend this hotel. If I could have just one thing, it would be to have movie rental available (on the t.v.) as I was by myself on this trip and was not comfortable cruising around at night in a different country from mine.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank travelcrazy5
gm-wa226, Manager at Comfort Suites at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear travelcrazy5,
Thank you for sending us a review!! We appreciate you staying with us. We are always looking for ways to improve, so thank you for letting us know about your movie rental idea.
It was a very busy week with the fire, so we do appreciate your patience during your stay.
We also want to thank you for being a longtime choice member, it is very rewarding in many ways.
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

THis place is outstanding.....we were evacuated from our home in wenatchee, washington due to a fire and this team graciously took us in and treated us like we were family..they had all sorts of extras for evacuees so as they came looking for shelter they were greeted with friendliness and hospitality...my stress quickly subsided as soon as i checked in, and with a displaced toddler used to a schedule, it was very high ;)...I was already extremely pleased just to have a place to stay but after i swiped my key to enter the room i was elated....the room was superb!!! all sorts of plugins for business professionals, super squeaky clean room, plenty of room for 3 adults and two children- fit comfortably without having to cram....i hadn't slept well in about a week due to smoke inhalation, stress of being evacuated and the beds had me sleeping like a baby...COMFORT COMFORT COMFORT......If u want to feel like your at home this is the hotel to stay at....the tv had numerous channels, they had a huge breakfast with lots of choices, the decor was beautiful- from the rugs to the paint colors to the lamps to the mirrors, the staff was over the top wonderful from the front desk to the housekeepers...they all looked clean and professional and treated you the same...I've also worked reception at two hotels in the wenatchee area and this outranks them by a long shot...Thank you soo much!!!

Dear Carrie B,
It is amazing that you made time to send in such a Wonderful review!! THANK YOU!!
We do appreciate all the reviews we receive. It is always our honor to take excellent care of our guests, so we thank you for letting us know how we did. But most of all we are thankful that you and your family are safe. We do understand that when you are evacuated it does bring stress and worry, we were happy to see even under your curcumstances you all still had smiles and and shared with us day to day the status for your family.
We do still send you our prayers, and will remember to bonds we make during your stay. we do care about our community and again are so honored and blessed to be allowed to serve those effected by the fires.
Thank you for voting us #1 in Wenatchee.
We do hope to see you again, of course under better weather condtions.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Comfort Suites put us up for 2 nights when we were evacuated from our home b/c of the Wenatchee fires. They did not charge us and graciously feed us too. Not only did they put our family up, but everyone who was evacuated until they were full! So they have been supporting our community for the entire week, at no charge!!! Absolutely amazing. We are so grateful and will be making our stays at Comfort Suites from now on.

Dear Cindy G,
Thank you for your review!! We truly do appreciate you sending in a review especially under the conditions your family is going through with the fires and all the work it takes to keep everyone safe and healthy through this period. It is an honor to be able to help our Wenatchee Families in times of unforeseen curcumstances. We are so glad your is safe. Our prayers go out to you.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We have been staying in this hotel the last 4 days. Our home was placed on level 3 evacuation, due to fire in a local canyon. The hotel offered free rooms to level 3 displaced families. The very personable staff have been great, very helpful in so many ways, from getting us the latest up to date information on the fires, to finding left behind swim trunks. Great breakfast, snacks, and even tacos last night! We relaxed in the very accessible pool, and hot tub on several occasions. The rooms really are nice, clean, quiet,with a big flat screen tv, wifi,(I was able to keep up on fire information, and my Fantasy Football too),microwave, and fridge. We also made use of the laundry room on our floor. In a very stressful, hectic time, they have made us feel at home, and allowed us to get some rest. We have stayed at many lesser local hotels, (for more than their standard fare). 4 nights cooped up in a hotel(air quality outside is terrible) can be trying at best, our stay here was GREAT!! We will be back for a date night! Thank you, both staff, and management!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
gm-wa226, Manager at Comfort Suites at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Michael B,
Wow!!! Thank you for sending us your review, we really appreciate your feedback. All of our staff was very concerned for all the families who had to leave their homes, hoping that when they returned all whould be as they left it. We did realize how stressful conditions must have been, we also had staff members who had to leave their homes. It is amazing how our community pulled together. Thank you for letting us be a part of your families safety, it was an honor to get to know you.
We do look forward to seeing your family again, or some of you on date night.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We're local and needed somewhere to stay at short notice due to the recent fires in the valley. I'd heard folk recommend this hotel and it has lived up to our expectations. The staff were really helpful and friendly. The room was big enough for all 6 of us and the kids loved the pool. This hotel is nicely placed just far enough away from busy roads, train lines etc to be pretty quiet. The breakfast was typical hotel buffet, constantly restocked and kept the kids happy.

Dear 252KE1,
Were were so happy to hear from you, we enjoyed having you and your family stay with us. Our hearts and prayers go out to all the families who had to leave their homes during the fires.
Thank you for letting us know how we took care of you and your family.
We always look forward to seeing our guests again.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My rather large extended family was forced out of our homes by wildfire, and the good people of Comfort Suites in Wenatchee Washington opened their doors to us. They set us up with beautiful well-appointed rooms, and have treated us with the same respect and deference as any 'paying customer.' We are so very grateful for the owners of this hotel reaching out to their community in this way, and will definitely reccommend Comfort Suites hotels to anyone who asks because our experience here has been so positive. It truly feels amazing to know my family are safe and in the most comfortable beds I've ever had the pleasure of using. Also the 'evening snack' offered was big enough to call it Dinner for all of us, and another amazing blessing in this difficult situation.

Dear JulieQuinnHuffman,
Thank you so much taking time to send in a review!! We do know that even though you were able to go home your family still has alot to do since the fires and smokeyness is still all around, so thank you again.
It was such a GREAT HONOR to open our hotel doors to the families that were evacuated, and it's amazing to have our community pull together. Thank you for staying with us, we ALL were so glad to meet your family and help you through this difficult time. Our prayers are with you and all the families affected by the fires.
We do look forward to your future stay under better curcumstances of course.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

As we checked into this hotel, I was already writing the glowing trip advisor review in my head. It was in a good location, clean and well put together, comfortable rooms with friendly staff. Breakfast was constantly restocked and pretty good (the eggs need improvement, but they're never that great at a buffet). The only problem was their policy of having Housekeeping enter the room even if the Do Not Disturb sign is on the door. I was in the shower when she just walked in. She stated that she had to, even if there was a sign on the door. When we asked the front desk about it, we had barely finished speaking when she very defensively stated "It was on the paperwork you signed at check in". OK, my bad - I did miss that. But, the quickness and defensiveness of her response made it seem that she had had many complaints about that before. I understand why; it made me feel insecure in my own room.

This property is great except for this policy. I am not sure if it is just this location or all Comfort Suites, but I find it bizarre. Although we enjoyed everything else about this property, the feeling of security in my hotel room is important enough to me to make me reconsider staying at this property again. I am not sure why you would even have Do Not Disturb signs available if they're going to be ignored. Isn't that the whole point?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank WA147

Dear WA147,
I want to thank you for sending us this review!!! I appreciate you letting us know how you feel and also how your experience was on this stay. We are always looking for ways to improve. With reading your review, I know exactly what to discuss at our staff meeting. We do apologize for the housekeeping interupting you getting ready. I agree that could have been handled different.
We do appreciate you and your review. Thank you for staying with us.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

Linda and Staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wenatchee
SpringHill Suites Wenatchee
Hampton Inn & Suites Leavenworth
#14 of 19 in Leavenworth
Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee
Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee

Been to Comfort Suites at the Park? Share your experiences!