Review Highlights
Bummed they now charge for RV Parking

I still love this ski resort, but I am bummed that they now charge for overnight RV parking... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
WeAlwaysWAnder
Olympia, Washington
So Close to Wenatchee

20 minutes from town....hard to beat that. Road is almost always in good shape. The runs here are... read more

Reviewed August 2, 2018
busconi
Wenatchee, Washington

All reviews rental shop bunny hill blue runs parking lot non existent this place is amazing base lodge mid mountain a lot of fun whole family burger in town powder grooming lift lesson chairs
Reviewed March 10, 2017

I love the ridge, its the first hill I ever ski'd and always going to be my favorite. Small park but still has everything you need to have a great day on the mountains.

Midway lodge for lunch is great. Eric the manager will take great care of you.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

My last review of Mission was three years ago. The area has continued to please. This year was a good snow year and we were able to ski most of the hill. The snow coverage and conditions along with the balance of groomed and ungroomed made for an excellent day on the hill. This is a great mountain with lots of varied terrain. When the snow is good, the skiing is outstanding.

There needs to be a bit of work putting into the parking and the facilities. We were essentially blocked in the parking lot with cars parked on the road (and no one around). It took a while to get out. The women's bathroom at the midway lodge is desperately in need of an upgrade. The outside door makes a sound like you are hitting someone with the door when you open it. Perhaps this is intentional to keep people from actually being hit. The stall door locks are broken. I was in one of these stalls several years ago when a women hit the stall door from the outside so hard, she broke the latch and hit me in the head with the door. Fortunately, I had my helmet on. She wasn't even apologetic about it--not the usual friendly Mission crowd. Water is one sink runs all the time and won't turn to hot.

1  Thank Deguida
Reviewed February 18, 2017

My wife and I skied here on a Saturday and loved it! The best thing about this place is that it is not crowded, especially compared to places like Crystal and Stevens Pass. The road up to the resort was well maintained and they had employees assist with parking which was really nice. The snow was a bit wet (but still great!) and it was a cloudy day so we were a bit disappointed because we heard that it is generally sunny with drier snow. Obviously nothing that the ski resort can control. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Had a great ski trip here. The grooming was good and the terrain lots of fun. Recommended for a quieter family feel.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I've been skiing at Mission Ridge since 1967. Snow is always a bit drier and colder than other WA ski areas. Especially like the Hampton Lodge and the Chair 5 Pub after a hard day of grinding the slopes.