“Good breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Bakersfield, Ca.
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Long time breakfast spot in Wenatchee. They still do a great job. Good selection, service and food. Great place to bring your familt, decent prices.

• Visited July 2012

eastern Washington
“Ok”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I always figure that if a resturant is too lazy to make fresh iced tea then the food is probably boxed too.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Yutahsadventures
Kennewick, Washington
“Great Breakfast - menu has a vast selection of items”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Open early.
Fast Service
French Toast was delicious
I have visited Smitty's many times and they will never disapoint.

Visited June 2012
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

our service till the end was awesome...and the breakfast menu should offer half orders on everything...I could'nt bring myself to finish...if they only had a realistic picture on the menu...a lot of food and it was great...will hit this place again next time over the pass...a must breakfast stop for the entire family...oh...and real HOT coffee..

• Visited June 2012
Seattle, Washington
“My Kind of Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My grandkids wanted to take me to this restaurant for breakfast while on a recent visit in Wenatchee, WA. It was a good choice, the food was good and the service was great. The server took the time to make sure all the kids were happy with their food which made me very happy. I had something off the senior menu only because I was not real hungry. It was enough for me and some. I would diffently recommend this place for out-of-town guests. I will be making a return visit to Smitty's on my next visit in town.

• Visited May 2012