“Great selection of Wines and Coffees”

Tastebuds Coffee & Wine
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wenatchee, Washington
“Great selection of Wines and Coffees”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We enjoy our visits to Tastebuds... their food is always excellent and flavorful. My wife and I had the lunch special yesterday and enjoyed taco salads that were fresh, flavorful, and full of ingredients. We both commented how good they were!

I often stop in just for a cup of coffee!

Visited September 2014

Wenatchee, Washington
“Excellent service and food!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Greeted with a welcoming smile and offer of water and a menu. Monday night half-off pizza eat-in or take-out. I will be back and highly recommend!!

Visited July 2014
Hollister, CA
“Disappointing night!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My friends chose this restaurant for our dinner last week because they have a nice selection of wines, which I love. And yes, they do have that. The night we came there was a woman guitar player who was so loud that we could not hear each other talk at the table. We asked her to turn it down a bit and she did for one song and then back up again. It was very annoying! I ordered the penne pasta with vodka cream sauce and chicken. The pasta was not cooked properly (it was so al dente that it broke.....underdone!!!) and the chicken was very salty and the sauce only fair. Some friends ordered pizza and they were so big and not good. The menu really should say they are not individual pizza's. Another friend had a salad that she enjoyed and another had a chicken dish he liked. I won't come back to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Great wine bar”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming here for 5 years now on annual trip to Wenatchee. Very nice wine selection and good appetizers. Live Music on Friday and Saturday nights.. Great value, nice atmosphere. Awesome place.

Wenatchee, Washington
“upscale menu and wine list in comfortable setting”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

After many visits to Tastebuds, a revue is in order. A pleasant surprise, this restaurant is more typical of Seattle than Wenatchee. Their menu is imaginative without trying too hard: Try the Cheese Torta; the Yin and Yang Shrimp; the Soft Pretzel Fondue. The combination pizza is superb and for dessert the Salted Caramel Crème Brulee or Lemonberry Jazz Bar are deeevine!
Ask for a waitperson named Sam. She is attentive, energetic and competent. My wife and I are local and Tastebuds has become our go-to restaurant, especially in the late afternoon; the food is uniformly excellent.

• Visited January 2014