“Very Good Fresh Mexican Food”
Review of La Fuente

La Fuente
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Our hotel lobby clerk suggested this place because it was one of the few that were actually open on Easter Sunday.. What a nice pleasant experience. The food was very fresh and tasty. The homemade salsa was awesome, and there was plenty leftover to take home with us.

There are newer reviews for La Fuente

Reviewed April 5, 2014

After having eaten at El Sol the night before we ate here, we would definitely recommend this place over El Sol. The food was really good and authentic and the service was fast and friendly, even with our large group. Both of my kids loved their entrees so it's a good restaurant for families.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Somewhat out of the way, but worth the effort to get here. It's a small town, so does not take that long. The menu is extensive, reasonably priced, served by friendly staff and very good food. Will try again next trip to town. Would recommend you try it..

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We go out of our way to stop at La Fuente for a meal. I have yet to be disappointed with the service or the food. I keep trying something different and it is always great. I will be back again and again. Friendly staff, good service, great food.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I dropped in here because it regularly wins "Best of" awards for Mexican food in Wenatchee.We now understand why.

You gt the usual warm chips and salsa, but also another dipof shredded lettuce, tomato bits, peppers and other tasty treats. If we had nothing else we needed to eat, I could have featsted on this for some time......

For dinner:
I had the Pollo Asada Y Mas which is Char-broiled seasoned chicken breast with a choice of burrito, chimichanga, chile relleno or enchilada and served with guacamole and sour cream. I chose to have the chili relleno. The chicken was fabulous in char and seasoning. The chili relleno was delicious also. The re-fried beans were very well seasoned and I also enjoyed the rice.The dish was huge and comes out very very hot it temperature,not flavor.I was very hungry but was totally unable to eat it all and had to take the remaining half home.

My wife had the Pollo Loco......this is what I am having next time. As delicious as my food was, I loved the flavors of her dish even more. Hers had Chicken cooked with green peppers, onion and tomatoes served on a bed of rice covered with melted cheese, sour cream and guacamole. When you put this into your favorite tortilla, (hers is corn, I like flour), you have heavenly flavors just ready to "pop" in your mouth.

The flavors in each of our dishes was mild, not spicy, but of course you can spice yours up with your favorite sauce.

The check came with a sweet tortilla with whipped creme and strawberry on them.....a tasty finale'.

Maybe we are not as "discerning" as the negative reviewers for this restaurant are, but we think, as well as the Wenatchee popoluce who votes, that this is certainly a top notch Mexican restaurant that earns our business by great food, good service and very reasonable prices!

Check it out, you shouldn't be disappointed!

Been to La Fuente? Share your experiences!