“Great for the Amount”

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Tri-Cities
“Great for the Amount”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2009

This was a great hotel for the money spent. It was one of the older
La Quinta, but overall it was a nice hotel.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2009

It was the worst hotel I have EVER stayed at! There was no shampoo and conditioner and the lotion bottel was half used! Not enough towels and the front desk had no more and the front desk was very very rude to us and other workers. There was an iron holder but no iron, bugs everywhere!, someone elses dirty old shoes in the drawer, no phone book, the fridge was broken, no bible, the kitchen was filthy, the pull out bed had not been cleaned, the wifi didn't work and the conference room was very slow and the computer was broken, the tv was broken, the shower curtain was torn all over, the room was very out-dated and the lay out was terrible! It was 105 degrees and the airconditioning was broken. There were odd looking carachters outside of out door and window, the window was broken and have cobwebs all over it. The fridge's freezer's door was broken off. It was stale smelling and the price was to big for the service that we got. The breakfast room and lobby were filled with screaming children. The card reader was out of service and the gym room was so so tiny,
We left as soon as we could the next morning and we even comtiplaited leaving the hotel as soon as we got there. I would absolutly never recommend this hotel to anyone as I beleive that people deserve better service then was we paid for. Overall we were not satisfied at all and they will never ever get our buisness again!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank NickersCanada
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2009

From the moment we walked into the lobby we liked what we saw. Very clean and great staff. The room was very large and kingsize bed was super comfortable. I was able to hook up my laptop with ease and after a long hot busy day it was nice to take a dip in the 24hr pool and hottub. From the complemtery coffee to the warm choclatechip cookies before bed, and yummy waffles for breakfast, this is a great place to spend a night or a few days. Great for a family or a business traveler. The rates are cheap too. We hope to go back again next year.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bernath_123
Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2009

We just returned from a weekend in Wenatchee. Decided on La Quinta in order to avoid the tourist crowd and higher priced rooms in Leavenworth and we were not dissappointed.

The rooms were very clean and spacious. The check in staff accomodated our request for rooms nearby (next door to) each other.

Despite what seemed to be a busy weekend with families and little leaguers, our rooms were very quiet.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Washington State
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2009

This hotel is very convinient. The location is good. Breakfast is nice to wake up to and the pool is relaxing. Staff is incredible and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. This is probably the second best hotel in Wenatchee. First would be the Red Lion.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Chicago
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2009

I cannot believe that the hotel turned the room I am staying in into a hotel room. I am in the basement, next to the laundry room, fitness and vending. My small window looks into their garden storage area with old pots and stuff. I asked for another room, and a not very apologetic receptionist let me know that they are all sold out. On top of it, my room smells of old smoke, and I had to sign a declaimer that I understand that my room is a nonsmoking room!
Rest assured La Quinta that this will be my last stay at one of your properties. I travel quite frequently for business, and this one of the worst experiences I’ve had in a long time.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank stefChicago
Alberta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2009

Not bad, nothing to complain about anyways. Parking was at a premuim. Rooms were decent. Clean, comfotable and had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed October 2007