“Always a good choice”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our plans changed at the last minute and were happy to find 2 rooms. The rate was very value conscious and the pool and free breakfast make it always a good choice with the kids. The pool was very clean and open and we were the only guests in it which is always a plus! The front desk made us a WHOLE BATCH of fresh cookies for our after dinner snacks and that was really nice. We snagged adjoining rooms which is sometimes tricky and once again, that made the kiddos smile.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Laraine B
lq0467gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

So happy to hear that we could accomadate your family and the stay was fun for all. The cookies do make it nice for the kids and us adults as well. Thank you for you kind review.

A La Quinta traveler
Fritch, Texas
Reviewed June 20, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our visit was 6/13-14/2014:
We like to visit Wenatchee and take our dogs so we can enjoy much of the outdoor recreation that is between Wenatchee and Lake Wenatchee.

Our stay at La Quinta was wonderful. The staff was wonderful - very helpful and responsive. I was especially impressed because the rooms (and entire site) was very clean and well kept. We have stayed in many places that charged substantial pet fees and the places were dirty and they obviously did not use the fee for extra cleaning as they stated they were for. I highly recommend La Quinta.

Very happy with this La Quinta and we will definitely stay there again.

1  Thank GiddyUp409

Always a pleasure to serve our guests. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again when in the area.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

It is so refreshing to have a front desk person greet you warmly, treat you kindly and make sure you are happy on every level. Thank you so much, Phil, for doing just that. The staff at this hotel have always been the best....

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you, I will pass the word. Always happy to hear great comments on the staff.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Hotel was clean, comfortable and quiet. Had a nice area to walk the dog. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area. They recommended a local restaurant (McGlinns ) for dinner and it was excellent. Don't miss the Junkleberry Pie for dessert if you go.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments, we'll welcome you back when in our area.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

The staff here was so courteous and kind. It was our first time to the area and the front desk gentleman suggested places to go see and eat at. The rooms were super clean and it just made for an overall great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0467gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for being our guests. We look forward to serving you in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Belfair, Washington
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Phil Satterfield (front desk, afternoon, evening shift) was just awesome! Friendly, helpful, courteous, I can't say enough about him. I wish ALL my hotel experiences included a person of this caliber!

My room was not clean enough, the dust on top of the coffeepot was enough that I needed a cloth to wipe it off, not just my hand. This was my main complaint, although it was obvious more attention could be paid to the whole room. I did have my shower curtain rod repaired...it obviously should have been attended to before I got the room - it would not stay closed on either end because the rod had "tilted" and was no longer level. The gentleman that fixed it (sorry, I don't have his name) did a great job and I really appreciated him getting there and getting it taken care of so quickly. (also, the front desk gal did offer to have my room throughly cleaned when I told her about the dirty coffee pot and that I felt like the room wasn't clean enough overall - I declined because I was tired and didn't want the intrusion)

I will definitely stay at this location again - I was with friends and their rooms were all clean, so I'm sure that mine was not the norm.

Thanks again for your awesome employees!

Juanita Pickett
Belfair, WA

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I appreciate what you had to say and I will pass the message on. Again thank you for staying with us. Please come see us again when in the Wenatchee area.