Best Western Chieftain Inn
  • Pool
  • Pool
Rodeway Inn(Wenatchee)
View Hotel
All reviewsno elevatorsausagecookieswafflesbreakfast burritoroom was cleanfirst floortwo sinkshot tubground floorgreat place to staystay there againenjoyed our stayoutdoor poolin townparking lotfridge and microwave
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nice hotel, great breakfast, kid friendly, clean pool and spa, spacious rooms.
We took in a Beach Boys concert in Manson and stayed here two nights. The staff is ALWAYS friendly and helpful, the ownership should reward them and be proud how they are maintain their asset. I always chat with the house keeping and maintenance guys at the pool, nice people.
My daughter loves staying her and LOVES their pool! I know it looks dated compared to newer properties in town but this wont disappoint!

Room Tip: W asked for closer to the pool, they gladly accommodated. We like the first floor as there is no elevator for the second floor. Very quiet hotel :-)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This property lived up to the reviews. Veronica, the Front Desk Supervisor, checked me in very early (I hadn't realized that my clock in my car had not adjusted for the time change coming from the West) and went out of her way to find me an available room that suited my needs for an afternoon nap on the shaded side of the building and several hours before checkin time.

The rooms are very typical BW rooms and very clean. The AC is powerful and I actually like the wall mount kind as they provide a drone noise to drown out unwanted sounds like other guests and in this property's case, the train that goes by every now and then.

The bed is excellent and very comfortable.

I appreciated the jumbo local Apples available in the dining area 24/7, especially given that it is peak Apple season right now.

The 2nd floor does not have Elevator access so make sure and request ground floor if you can't do a short flight of stairs.

The TV channel lineup is good and has HBO.

Their is a mini refrig and microwave in the rooms and that is very useful.

The best thing is the Internet is smoking fast. I have never stayed anywhere in the world with free wifi that is as fast as private household Cable—I did a speedtest and it clocked at over 15 MBPS!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We enjoyed our stay very much, nice room, adequate parking, great breakfast, and friendly staff. It does not have an elevator, but stairs are well-designed. Has a very nice sitting area in the lobby. The staff acted like they wanted to see us, every time we walked by

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Highly recommend! Near the downtown area on the main street. Close to jogging/walking path and restaurants. Wish the workout room hours started earlier but other than that a great experience. Hotel staff very friendly!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This hotel is run extremely well. Welcoming staff, went out of there way to be helpful. bed very comfortable and floors shinning. I am a picky person, but could not find fault with this hotel. We arrived early ,our room was not ready but they allowed me to change and use the swimming pool. One really good point is you do not have to book out until 12 noon, allowing for one last swim. Our son and his family arrived and wanted to stay, the staff went to great lengths to get him a room near us. Thank you best western

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family