“Poor service”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Spokane, WA
“Poor service”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I arrived at the Super 8 in the afternoon, checked in to leave my luggage. The room had an over powering smell of disinfectant. I left the window ajar to air out and left to visit with my daughter. I came back to the room at 10 p.m. and there was an odor of sewer gas. I should have reported it, but was tired, so closed the window and went to sleep. The odor became so bad that I felt ill and I got up at 5 a.m. and left. Upon check-out the young man at the desk said they had had complaints about the smell in that room and the room should not have been rented. When I arrived home, I had a call that I had left my curling iron in my rush to leave. I told them my daughter would pick up my curling iron. I then recounted the problem with my room and the woman said she would have the manager contact me later in the day. No call. I called the next day and left a voice message for the manager. I also learned from my daughter that they couldn't find my curling iron. Again no call. I called again the next day with assurances that the woman would call me back. No call. I am disgusted. At the very least, I want my curling iron back, and for customer service, they should offer me some credit for a terrible night's stay. The room itself was clean, but I cannot say I'm impressed with how they run this hotel. I will not stay here again and cannot recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
WATERTOWN
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went next door to Denny's for breakfast because the motels was awlful. Other than that our stay was fine. The beds were very comfortable and clean. The room could use a little deep spring cleaning.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had a great time staying at the Super 8 in Wetatchee. Two things I would recomend it that the high speed internet be upgraded and the spa pool open year round, other than that everything was fine and the staff we nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were there in March for the Special Olympics and had a wonderful time. The front desk staff was great and Brenda Was exceptional. She was courteous, professional and very helpful. She went out of her way to make our teams feel welcome and helped with reservations for team to eat. Brenda was a breath of fresh air and a great ambassador for Wenatchee. The other gal at the front desk was a really nice girl with a great personality and very helpful. We look forward to next year and seeing their friendly faces.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business