“BEST STEAK IN THE VALLEY!”

The Cook’s Corner Diner
Ranked #11 of 141 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Description: Welcome to our corner of Wenatchee, Washington, where you can enjoy a selection of our favorite dishes from Chef John McKivor’s extensive repertoire. We’re located in the historic Warren Building next to Centennial Park, where we recently remodeled a vintage diner for a modern and relaxed diner setting. Join us for fresh ingredients prepared to order, lunch and dinner, Tuesday-Saturday.
Reviewed February 4, 2017

My wife and children arrived and john made us feel right at home, although the menue lacked a kids menue, john offered my daughter exactly what she wanted, and john also had exactly what my son was craving,

As for my me, i ordered the spencer steak, it was very very very good,

Forgot to mention, the spinach artichoke dip, was delicious!

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Good food. Varied menu. Good service. Very clean and comfortable. A little on the expensive side. Definitely will go again.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

We both had the Mahi fish and chips! The best I've ever had! Tarter sauce is made from scratch, best ever! Great service too!

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

She had the halibut, I had the Hawaiian steak. The spinach dip appetizer was freshly made. Very good. We'll be back!

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Small but fresh, clean and unpretentious, with warm welcoming service. Food was very good, as our group had everything from salads and sandwiches to fish, and all were well presented and tasty. Definitely worth stopping.