“Great Service At Every Turn!”

Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Seattle, Washington
“Great Service At Every Turn!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I wish I had employee names to attach to this review, but I did not note them. I am a frequent Red Lion customer (platinum member) so I have many experiences for comparison. I recently stayed at this Red Lion for one night after my spouse and I spent a fantastic day skiing Mission Ridge. We were tired and there was a long line at check-in but the staff were friendly, courteous and efficient. Sometimes platinum members get a free appetizer in the hotel lounges so I asked about this once it was our turn to check in. I was told I just had to show the wait staff my member card (which of course I didn't bring). She said, "no problem" and that I should just come by the front desk before going to the lounge and she would call to say I was coming. We didn't end up doing this, but it was still very nice of her to offer. Once we got to the room, we realized we both thought the other person was bringing the toothpaste, so we went to the front desk to request toothpaste. They said the truck that delievers the bottled water and other supplies did not come so they were out of toothpaste. However, 5 minutes after returning to the room, there was a knock at our door and the front desk attendant was there with a box of toothpaste, she managed to find. Later that night when I woke with a terrible migraine, the hotel staff helped us locate pain reliever extremely quickly and it saved me hours of headache torture. The staff during a very busy breakfast were both extremely pleasant and they kept the buffet well stocked. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet but what made our stay was the service. I grew up in the area and I felt particularly proud of the friendly, guest-oriented staff. Go Red Lion Wenatchee!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Many kudos to the Red Lion Wenatchee staff for their great service before our visit. Mike, their front desk manager, has been unfailingly patient, courteous, and helpful this past week while I arranged for our multi-family stay. We're all looking forward to our visit in several weeks and to the opportunity to thank the wonderful Red Lion staff in person!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Evergreenfamily
Enumclaw, Washington, United States
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The Red Lion brand is always one you can count on. This location was just what we expected from Red Lion hotels. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The TV was having issues with some channels, but we were there to watch TV. The only down side was the breakfast, it was less then expected.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Our stay at the Red Lion Wenatchee on February 28, 2013 was a great one, we have stayed with a number of hotels, but have always found the Red Lion to be one of the best and this stay was great.
The staff were wonderful.

Room Tip: We always like the 1st floor
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Puyallup, WA
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My family and I have been coming to this hotel for the past three presidents day weekends and continue to be impressed with the overall cleanliness of the facilities and the friendliness of the staff. In fact, it has been the same staff for the past three years. That ought to tell you something about the management of this organization! Heck, they even have brand nee handicap chairs that lower disabled people into their pool and hot tubs!

• Stayed February 2013
Courtenay, Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2013

PROS: Friendly, smiling staff throughout; from the reception to maintenance personnel. Very large room. Had king bed and room enough for another one! Loved the two sinks: one in bathroom, with shower and toilet. Other is outside the bathroom. Nice privacy. Comfortable bed. Ski tickets presented at check-in, saving time and hassle at Mission Ridge. Lots of parking. Biodegradable amenities a big plus.

CONS: Tired breakfast buffet. One type of fruit (melon), scrambled eggs, potatoes (these were excellent with garlic/onion) , bacon, bagel, muffin and dry cereals. Asked for soy milk but none (hard to have cereal if lactose intolerant). Could have used better fruit selection...even a banana, apple or orange. Nice to add yogurt to the selection as well. Tub floor needed a good bleach cleaner scrubbing...the anti-skids were stained.

Room Tip: We stayed on ground floor - pick a upper floor as the noise does carry down. Ask for room away from...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Blaine
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed over one night on Dec 29 2012.

The room is neat and clean. The mattress is firm and I can say it is comparable with all the high end hotels' mattress.

The front desk staff are friendly and eager to help.

Highly recommended to stay here is you are in this area and requiring an overnight stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends