“Going to the Gorge Ampitheater and need a place to spend the night?”

Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is a great place and reasonably priced. About a 40 min. drive from the Gorge. The rooms are nice and it comes with a complimentary breakfast. There is also a great pool, bar and restaurant on the premises.. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is in town so there is plenty of shopping and restaurants readily accessible. We would stay again.

There are newer reviews for Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have spent a week each Summer the past few years there on business, and find the Hotel a lot nicer than some i have stayed at. The only downside i find is the hours of the Restaurant. Finding them open at any particular time is hit and miss, however, there are numerous others within walking distance.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Red Lion in Wenatchee. It was our last stop before driving home the next day after a 2 1/2 week road trip and it was one of the better nights' accomodations. The Red Lion was clean and spacious and the staff friendly and helpful. It is well located, near several restuarants and a mall and close to main roads. Breakfast was not provided but I did check out the buffet available for about $8.00. It was well stocked and looked good. I would stay at this hotel again. We booked through Hotwire and were quoted a great price at about $70.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms near the front desk. They are close to everything in the hotel (restaurant...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Rooms were very clean and stocked. The bartender, Jeremy, went out of his way to make my stay pleasant. One problem is no lunch offered in restaurant. My wife is disabled with a manual wheelchair. With the restaurant closed for lunch and me in a meeting, she would had to cross a very busy highway to get to the restaurants across the street putting her in extreme danger of being hit by a car as there is no crosswalks near the area. The room was ADA compliant with plenty of room. But to offer lunchable boxes for a disabled person is notsmart.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have read some recent reviews of this hotel that have been quite negative. I don't agree with them. My wife and I just spent 3 nights on a fabulous deal from Priceline and we stayed in a large. 2 queen room that was very clean and comfortable. The pool was nice and the staff was great. I would come back here anytime.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
844RLW, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and got to spend some relaxing time by the pool.
We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed in the Coast hotel the night before and we wanted to stay in Wenatchee another night and there was no room there. So we thought we take another 3 star hotel which was the Red Lion.
The disapointment started at the check-in where the girls where dressed in polo shirts. A cleaning lady was calling the check-in girl about 3 times that she needed to talk to her while she was checking people inn. The room was spacious but not very up to standard i.e courtains that didnt shut very well. the handle on the door to the veranda was broken.
This hotel is certainly not a 3 star property

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
844RLW, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor.
I’d like to sincerely apologize for the overall impression you received during check in. Our property is known for cleanliness and friendliness and I am sorry you didn't experience that.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments and if you have any questions, please contact me directly.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I traveled to the Wenatchee area on business and hadn't made a reservation before I left. I was able to reserve a room on short notice and was treated very well in the reservation process. Upon arriving the staff greeted me and quickly set up my room keys and directed me to my room. My room as great and up-to-date and had the air conditioning already turned on as it was a 100 degree day.
I ordered room service from the restaurant and was pleased with the sausage and pepper penne pasta. My order was delivered quickly and was delicious.
Check out in the morning was quick and efficient.
I could see myself staying at this hotel again when I find myself in the area for business.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you had time to enjoy some Wenatchee sunshine. We appreceiate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again,