“Worst experience with management ever”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Seriously pull up not the most beautiful place but not too bad. First impression : front desk lady a bit of an attitude but whatever. Swimming pool decent but dirty. Room was as to be expected but beds very uncomfortable. No breakfast like implied. Overall quality of motel is probably to be expected. We return keys and leave. Hours later in Leavenworth shopping with my family, we get a phone call stating we apparently stole a pillow and would be charged for it. I do not steal And neither does my family nor do we appreciate accusations. No pillows besides one that we brought which was a termperpedic pillow, way nicer than a cheap motel pillow, were in our car! Yet we were charged for this. Call back four times with no response. Finally call on another phone and the lady picks up the phone. I reassure her there were four pillows when we entered the room and four wen we left. She reassured me that I stole the pillow and asked what I was going to do about it. Do not stay ! I have never written a review in my life but this had me so livid I don't want anyone else getting ripped off. =[ truely saddening.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Fitchy91
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn

Reviewed July 15, 2012

It seemed like a place that was probably bought within the last 10 years and is slowly getting dirtier and piece by piece it seems to be falling apart, I liked Nita at the desk but man, what a dump.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank colokiolio
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Recently arrived at the Econolodge Wenatchee, it was awful, dirty, smelly, stained carpets, bars on windows, no place for breakfast - for the first time ever we walked away from a hotel, and stayed at the Coast Wenatchee which was great.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We stayed at the Econo Lodge last minute after our reservation at another motel fell through. It was over Labor Day weekend, so we felt lucky to find a room last minute- literally 10 minutes from when we arrived. Econo Lodge seemed a safe bet, but the price- over $90 a night- was way too steep for what they offered. The room wasn't cleaned well- hair clips left, hair on the counters, and the motel is obviously aging with little money being put into maintenance and upkeep. The pool is fine- hardly used, most likely because it is a fenced enclosure right next to a major arterial.

The continental breakfast is abysmal. They had juice (not orange juice, but some artificially flavored mix), milk, bagels and muffins, stale cereal, and a waffle maker. No fruit, yogurt, or anything remotely healthy. They only have room for literally 2 people to sit and eat breakfast, so we had to take food back to our room. The second morning we went out to eat.

Overall, if you are just looking for a place to crash at night, I think you can find better for cheaper. We won't be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2011

I would like to inform you that as mentioned above there is no bed bugs and the hotel front desk staff is nice and helpful, rooms are clean and neat, looks outside are alittle underkept but for the most part it is good.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2011

At the desk, I enquired about rates. These were stated. I said "Do you have anything cheaper?" I was told, "You can have this room for a lower rate". I took it. I looked, as is my custom, for signs of bedbugs. I found one suspicious smear on the wall near the bedside table, but no other evidence. The next day, though, I had about twenty bites, in the classic presentation of bedbug bites, and these took about ten days to heal. I had to sterilize everything I had travelled with.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank itchy08
Reviewed March 1, 2010

We found a pair of shoes in the closet (with no hangers) that obviously was overlooked when it was vacuumed (wink wink). The king size bed had a twin sized placement for the mattress pad. Kleenex container was left with an empty box in it. Fridge and microwave are on the floor. Ironing board cover had holes in it and didn't fit the board. Very continental breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple