“Good basic breakfast place”
Review of Coyote Pass Cafe

Coyote Pass Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Waterville
Anacortes, Washington
“Good basic breakfast place”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Coyote Pass Cafe is the only place in town that has a relatively comprehensive breakfast menu. I ate there twice over the 2013 Memorial Day weekend. I had the same breakfast each time: eggs, hash browns, toast/biscuit and coffee. The biscuit is what I refer to as a baking powder biscuit, made on the premises, and several cuts above most that are offered in breakfast places that I have been to. Overall, the food was well prepared and the service was friendly and efficient.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Medimundo

Alaska
“tiny town vintage charm”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

On our way from Idaho to western Washington, and wanting to experience the roads less traveled, we ended up in Waterville for breakfast. The Coyote Pass was totally charming. Vintage, clean, and the food and coffee hot and delicious. I'm so glad I took a few business cards and was able to leave them with our western Wa. friends. Can't think of anything more fun in the future than to take them to Waterville and the Coyote Pass.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank KnitterwithSuitcase
washington
“Absolutely adorable!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2010

I just had a chai tea & pie but let me say I was so impressed ... with be back with the family. This place has great A+ atmosphere and very friendly staff!! Love it.. and I thank the owners bringing real home town service with true hospitality- even in economic hard times.. We support our mom & pop shops!!!

2 Thank lmzinza
Portland, Oregon
“Friendly Mom & Pop business”
Reviewed January 5, 2010

Was traveling highway 2 in late fall through this area and was finding lots of nothing until I got to Waterville. Neat little town with lots of charm and small owner/operated businesses. Coyote Pass Cafe has a comfortable, welcoming front and interior, good food, nice variety to choose from and owners who are ready to ask "How are you" and mean it. The area is worth a trip back to as there is a museum and other interesting shops, galleries and old buildings (including a historic hotel)

2 Thank Amy L
Pacific Northwest
“Worth your time, stop in”
Reviewed August 2, 2008

Some stereotypes abound: oldsters in the corner solving the world's problems, chatty wait staff...but what would you expect and who would have it any other way?! Food is consistently good and staff is friendly. A nice place with a good range of dishes. Well worth your time....

3 Thank Roadie60