“Quick meal, good food.”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by when staying close by. Food was good, service Ok and it was just the thing we needed for a quick meal that wasn't a burger joint.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The staff is always so friendly, the service is quick and the food is always great. The prices are a little high but you get what you pay for and I keep going back.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was staying in the area and needed a quick dinner. I received very friendly service at the drive through - warm greeting, helpful with my order. Everything was as I ordered it and tasty.
It is fast food, but well done any time that I have been here.
Definitely a do again.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

I love this place it is so good and the atmosphere is great for meeting somebody for lunch to catch up. The only downside is there aren't as many gluten free choices. If you live up north The Mustard Seed will make anything on the menu gluten free and they have gluten free Osaka sauce not just the ginger sauce. But for a quick lunch and to not leave the valley this is definitely a good choice.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We looked for a place to eat within walking distance from the Ramada up the street. Food provided was quick and very tasty. I would go again.