“graduation weekend”

Ramada Spokane Valley
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veradale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Billings, Montana
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have never written a negative review before. This was a terrible experience on many levels. FILTHY DIRTY hotel, every hallway, my room, the lobby, the carpet. Only has an outdoor pool so not good if you have kids and less-than-optimal weather. The staff were not friendly. In the lobby, where the breakfast items are available, there were no napkins or paper towels to be find. I accidentally spilled a small amount of coffee and while I was looking for a paper towel, the gal working the lobby rushed up to wipe up my spill, body-checking me in the process, and causing me to spill more coffee. I stepped across the lobby to finish doctoring my coffee and the lobby worker literally followed me and stood next to me as if I was a nuisance to her because I had spilled. As soon as I picked up my coffee cup she was under it with a washcloth like I was a problem for her. Again, when she did this, she totally got in my personal space and bumped me on the arm. Totally hostile. Also, we requested a non-smoking room and got a room that had clearly been smoked in for YEARS before they slapped the non-smoking sign on the door. The carpet in our room was so disgusting it felt like the whole thing had spilled milk dried on it. I was scared to walk barefoot or even without shoes. It was crunchy. The bedspread on the bed had balls of lint all over it like it was 20 years old. It smelled like dust. To put it in perspective, I paid about $110 for this room. The next night I stayed at a different hotel, paid same price, felt like royalty, stayed in the cleanest room I've ever stayed in. The exact opposite of this experience but same price. DON'T STAY HERE if cleanliness matters to you at all. DON'T STAY HERE if pleasant and accommodating hotel staff matter to you.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The beds were old and very hard. The pillows were very flat. There were several spider webs in the room and at least two large ones in the bathroom. The toilet had a very large crack across the base, and did not flush very well. With the name Ramada, I would expect better.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Veradale
My Place Hotel - Spokane, WA
Quality Inn Valley Suites
Quality Inn Valley Suites
#8 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley

Been to Ramada Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Spokane Valley

Property: Ramada Spokane Valley
Address: 905 N Sullivan Rd, Veradale, WA 99037-9550
Location: United States > Washington > Veradale
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veradale
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Spokane Valley 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Spokane Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Spokane Valley Hotel Veradale