“Stay at Ramada Spokane Valley”

Ramada Spokane Valley
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veradale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Clarkston, Washington
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Check in too forever. Not the fault of the two desk clerks but the people checking in who had no end of questions, requirements and problems, blah, blah, balh. Ugh. Not what one needs after a long day. The staff is friendly and do what they can to help you.
This is an aging building and housekeeping does everything they can to make it pleasant. My room was very clean, particularly the bathroom which is most important to me. The towels were of good quality and plenty were provided. Toiletries were adequate and I appreciate the facial wipes.
There is a small coffee maker in room and always plenty of coffee available in the lobby. The flat screen tv is on the small side but there is a fairly good selection of channels available.
I noticed a musty smell when I first entered my room but it didn't take long for me to get used to it and I couldn't smell it anymore. That wouldn't have been the case for my husband had be been along. He would have been miserable.
There is only one light blanket on the bed and I had to ask for an extra which was promptly provided. I prefer to sleep in a cool room but one blanket is not enough for that.
Breakfast is the usual boiled eggs, yogurt, waffles, biscuits and gravy and pastries.
WiFi is ok. The connection said the signal strength was excellent buy my computer moved very slowly. I don't know what the problem was.
This was a last minute trip and my usual budget hotel was booked. That's why I stayed here. I likely won't again unless circumstances necessitate it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Veradale
My Place Hotel - Spokane, WA
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley
#2 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Baymont Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Baymont Inn & Suites Spokane Val...
#11 of 13 in Spokane Valley

Been to Ramada Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Spokane Valley

Property: Ramada Spokane Valley
Address: 905 N Sullivan Rd, Veradale, WA 99037-9550
Location: United States > Washington > Veradale
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veradale
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Spokane Valley 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Spokane Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Spokane Valley Hotel Veradale