“Best cup of joe ever”

The Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Vashon
Description: This historic Coffee Roasterie is a destination where family, friends & visitors from around the world meet among the aroma of fresh roasted coffee beans. Not only are we a coffee roasterie, but we are also home to an extraordinary selection of bulk foods, teas, herbs, local produce, groceries, and ready made foods.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

During our mini adventure to Vashon a coworker and I stopped in at The Roasterie and had a cup of their Sumatra coffee. OMG, can you say ambrosia? The universe become a warm and friendly place, time slowed, sounds stilled, and we never wanted to leave the comfy bench on the old time front porch.

Like great coffee? It's HERE!

1  Thank Cascadespearl P

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

OK I am basing this on 2 separate visits. First the coffee is excellent as one would expect. Really a cozy and interesting environment. The first time people were pretty cold - maybe it was the sunny San Diego t-shirt? This time they were super! Lots to chew on ( I recommend the molasses cookies) and also lots of gluten free options including local gluten free beer. If you are from out of the country this is a good stop in the road for you. Great place!

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I am generally easily amused, however my chai was watered down pretty bad. My wife's mocha was surprisingly not very sweet - however it was good and I would order it again. The store was fun to poke around in- it had a great atmosphere and the staff were very helpful/ nice. I'd give them a second chance if I ever returned to the island.