“Awesome!”

Nirvana Bistro & Bar
Cuisines: American, International
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bank Rd
Description: Nirvana Bistro & Bar was created on a simple premise; Food has no borders. We take pride in the fact that we can bring dishes from around the world and make them very ‘local.’ There is something for everyone here. Our bar features craft cocktails that will excite the palate and are a visual treat. Our kids menu was created so people can spend quality time with their families and not leave their children at home. In many religions and spiritual practices, Nirvana is an ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, and joy. Nirvana Modern Cuisine and Libations practices this through the way we treat each guest. Come experience a little bit of Nirvana on beautiful Vashon Island.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I went with my wife and kids for their famous Sunday Brunch and it was wonderful! My little ones ate for free while I enjoyed some wonderful items! The Biscuits and gravy were wonderful. The service was impeccable. I believe she was the owner too!
Will be back again and again.

3  Thank Jack M
There are newer reviews for Nirvana Bistro & Bar

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Beautiful atmosphere with great food and cocktails. I heard the wine list is expanding, so looking forward to my next visit. I recommend the salmon!

3  Thank Vickyfoody
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The owners challenged themselves to transform a good Indian restaurant of the same name into a wonderful place serving beautiful tasty dishes and they have succeeded.

1  Thank VashonRR
Reviewed November 12, 2012

What a great place! One of the best restaurants in the pugent sound area. Chef Erickson is one of the best. This restaurant is going places and soon. Hard to believe it has been open just a month. Great asset to our island.

1  Thank vashoncblackman
Reviewed November 11, 2012

You've just landed onto Vashon Island, and are hungry. Where to go? Lots of choices, of course, but, give Nirvana, a taste, you will be pleasantly surprised. Why? Menu has something for everyone, well prepared, and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is a place which is not just eye candy, but, the acoustics are excellent. There's also a very nice lounge, and separate dining areas for special events. Wow.