“Pretty sure it's closed”
Review of The Rib Shack - CLOSED

The Rib Shack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Might want to check. Everytime I drive by there is a closed sign and no one there anymore. Used to see them out their all the time cooking and nothing. Just an FYI might check so you can take it off if here.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We got there right at closing time and needed food for three. They were out of brisket but they hooked us up with so much food, that we had to go back the next day and get a couple of sides to finish our leftovers with!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband &I had the St. Louis ribs and the smokey flavor of the ribs was phenomenal. Our server gave us a spicy sauce to have with our ribs and that was very good too although the ribs were flavorful on their own. I had the baked beans and sweet potato crisp and they were yummy. My husband had the mac n cheese,coleslaw, & cornbread and they were tasty too. The service was a little slow and the table was sticky. We were moved to a different table after our server assured us the table was clean but it was the finish on the table. The lights hanging down from the ceiling looked like they could use a good cleaning too. The food was great so, we will be back. My husband can't wait to try the prime rib which is only available once in awhile.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was searching for a rib place in Yakima and was sooo happy when I finally found the rib shack! Try the different sauces all custom made in house. The honey mustard was a real surprise and a real treat.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great food, local owners (they work there too) and good prices. Low overhead shows in building, but would recommend to anyone who wants good ribs!