“Clean, affordable, amazing staff!”
Review of Robin Hood Village

Robin Hood Village
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Union
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Love the woodsy feeling and friendly people. Robin Hood grounds are well landscaped and we love the hot tubs locted next to the cabins for private use.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The dinner at Robinhood was absolutely divine... from the halibut to the warm chocolate cake. The cosmo's were fantastic too and the atmosphere was quiet, peaceful, and romantic. It's a small, intimate restaurant....for romantic couples or just family and friends...it's worth the drive.

2  Thank tmglg
Reviewed January 16, 2012

First and foremost, the state of Washington is stunningly beautiful and the Robinhood Village is situation on the Hood Canal with snow capped mountains in view year round. THe huge pines, the sound of flowing water from the natural creeks on this property and mother nature just leading you by the hand while at the Robinhood Village!

This place is run by an awesome couple (Ned & Suzie) who simply do whatever they can to see that you are comfortable. If you are accustomed to "city living" and the corporate hustle and bustle of life today.......this place is so straight up refreshing! Most units have private hot tubs where my love and I linger in for at least half of our stay with a Mimosa or three.
Basically right on this beautiful property is a fantastic restaurant "The Robinhood Restaurant and Pub" which is a casual yet upscale dining experience in an awesome rustic structure probably dating back close to 100 years. Everything organic, fresh and uncompromised in quality has been our experience. The Chef and the owner have been onsite personally overseeing at each of my visits. While there his month (Early January 2012), the executive Chef, Mike, came table side to explain our selections for dinner. I personally love independently owned places like the Village and this restaurant where obvious pride is taken by the owners as well as the staff. The human element coupled with physical beauty of this place makes it a refreshing rarity.

I live in Wilmington, North Carolina and have made my treck to the Robinhood Village as well as this great restaurant every time I come to the Pacific Northwest! A short and extrodinarily scenic drive from either Olympia or Seattle. See for yourself!

2  Thank SteveRose479
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I stayed in the Robinhood for two nights. Loved the cute, old fashioned cottage with kitchen, bath, fireplace, seating area, and great bed. The cottage even had it's own hot tub! The cottage was clean and very tidy, and all of this would have made a great stay...BUT....the first night, I immediately noticed the noise. Every time someone got in or out of their car to go to the bar or restaurant, the doors shutting echoed all around the cottage and caused my dog to bark. This would have been bad enough, but the second night, at 11:30 pm, a young man took it upon himself to have an all out fight with a couple staying in the cottage next to me. He stood outside their door and screamed profanity for over thirty minutes. I called the cops and was told they were already in route. They didn't arrive for another twenty minutes. Once they did arrive and take him away, all was quiet. However, by then, it was way past mid-night, and my stay was ruined. I told the on-site manager and she said, I hope you had an enjoyable stay other than that. I'm afraid not. I do not go away on vacation to have some drunk young man engaging in a bar fight with someone outside my cottage. Be warned.

6  Thank travelgal2008Seattle