“Wonderful everything!”
Review of Methow Valley Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twisp
Methow Valley Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Twisp B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stumbled on this and we are so happy we spent four nights here! Beautiful home, great accommodations, amazing breakfast, wonderful hosts, and such a lovely setting! I cannot recommend this place enough. Peter had lots of information on things to do in the area. Twisp is delightful, too! We will be back as soon as we are able!

Room Tip: Room 8 is particularly amazing with its own deck and extra space. But all the rooms are charming an...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jamie F

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Thank goodness for this B&B!! My husband booked us into a nightmare of a motel (Blue Spruce Motel) for our family Ski Race weekend at Loup Loup and after taking one terrifying look at the Blue Spruce Motel I hightailed it out of there, The town was booked up for the Race but I was helped by the Inn keeper at the Twisp River Suites. He called over to the Methow Valley Inn and got us a lovely room - one of the only left at 7pm. My room was spotless, the house beautiful, a warm fire blazed in the family room. I slept perfectly in my comfy bed and down comforter! I did not mind sharing a bathroom as it was outside my door and I don't think anyone else even used it. My bedroom had a sink so I could wash my face brush teeth before bed. The breakfast was fabulous!! Sausages, eggs, the best oatmeal I've ever had! There was fresh bread from the bakery as well as cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, yogurt, cereal!! I wished I could have stayed longer but had to get up to the Mountain for the Race Registration! Would recommend this to anyone! The Inn Keeper got a hug from me when I left!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank t g
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed here in Sept. 2012 and loved it. The inside and outside were immaculate. We find some historic B+Bs are too whimsical and frilly but these room furnishings were simple, functional and tasteful. Every room had a beautiful patchwork quilt that was a piece of art. The common areas downstairs were cozy and comfy. The breakfast delicious. There was a very imaginative eating area outside with art sculpture. They have a beautiful garden with fruits, flowers and veggies. There was an old time country porch with a lounge swing. The hosts are friendly and helpful. This is a wonderful place to spend a night and if you're lucky, a few days.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ljk54
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Methow Valley Inn. Our room was quite comfortable and breakfast was delicious (with many items coming right from the garden or fruit trees on the property. Our host Terry was extremely hospitable with wonderful suggestions for activities in the area. We have already recommended it to several friends and will certainly stay here whenever we are in town.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We just returned from staying at the charming, clean and welcoming 1912 Methow Valley Inn in Twisp, WA for several days. A porch swing, large stone fireplace, light-filled breakfast sunroom, gardens bearing fruits and flowers, knowledgeable/thoughtful/personable hosts, scrumptious breakfasts with many healthy options and a peaceful garden filled with art and comfortable seating are only some of the innumerable features of this fantastic inn in a small quiet town of no more than 3,000 people (and without any traffic lights). Especially if you enjoy the outdoors, there is so much to do. For instance, we climbed to several passes in the Northern Cascades (reaching about 7,000 feet), visited a pioneer museum (Shafer) and a food and crafts farmer's market held on Saturdays, learned about wildlife and flora, met and socialized many new friendly people, attended a reading of poems and prose held at the inn for Twispians and the surrounding communities, walked around Sun Mountain resort and the town of Winthrop (a former western themed cattle ranch town with many original buildings from the early 20th century), enjoyed a jazz concert, food and river view on the terrace at the Twisp River Pub, took food from Orchid (Thai) restaurant to the inn's garden and ate al fresco. What a wonderful escape!

Room Tip: Look on the website. Some of the rooms are smallish and some do not have private bathrooms (and are...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lak10016
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Passed by all too briefly on a motorcycle tri, but definitely plan to return. We felt very comfortable here and the breakfast was fabulous! Also really appreciated the artwork on the property, soft beds, and great suggestions for things to do in the area. If you're planning a visit to nearby Winyhrop, check out the Old Schoolhouse Brew pub.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Laura_in_Victoria
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights during our recent trip to the US. We had a lovely, if slightly small room, which was furnished beautifully and was very clean.
Breakfast was excellent each morning.
Terry was very helpful with ideas of what to do each day and our fellow guests were interesting and entertaining.
We were disturbed on our second night by someone coming in quite late, but other than that we had a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angel57

Been to Methow Valley Inn? Share your experiences!