“WEEKEND TRIP”

Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Tumwater
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Chose this BW for location among destinations for a weekend trip with my son. Very nice place, reasonably priced for today, excellent complementary breakfast, one of the best I've had. From the freshly baked cookies upon arrival, I was completely pleased.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff B, General Manager at Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

I am happy to read that you were pleased with your stay. Thank you for complimentary comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I checked in Sunday night, January 12, 2014, and left two days later, but during that time, their front desk staff engaged me with very service-oriented conversation and professional kindness. I loved it. The free breakfast staff checked to make sure I was happy, the evening staff wanted me back in time for cookies, and I relaxed with a feeling of security in my room. Their hot tub was out of order, but I had no interest there.

Room Tip: No elevator so if you have a heavy load, ask for the first floor. That was the first advice given t...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jeff B, General Manager at Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

I am so glad that you had good stay with us. I will relay your kind words to our front desk and breakfast staff. Thank you so much. I hope we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Another great stay at this BW in Olympia. We have consistently stayed with this property on our trips through Washington and Oregon State and have never been disappointed. Check in/out with a smile, clean rooms and great warm cozy breakfast area. Always our first choice!
If you are traveling further north or south, there is a Fred Meyer nearby (less than 5 minutes away by car) to load up on groceries, fuel and more.
Very convenient location and just a terrific place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Jeff B, General Manager at Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

I am so glad you had such a positive experience with us! Thank you for your kind comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very impressed by the cleanliness and service of this hotel. I brought a large group (13 rooms) and there were no problems with any of the rooms. Staff was very friendly and efficient (particularly Grace), and we were able to check in and out easily. My group was particularly happy with the hot breakfast choices in the morning. In addition, there are a number of stores and restaurants very close. I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Tumwater/Olympia area.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jeff B, General Manager at Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

I am elated to hear that your stay was so great! I will pass on your kind words to our staff at our monthly meeting. Thank you so much and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The hotel was clean, warm, friendly and affordable. The staff were great and having breakfast available was wonderful. We would certainly stay there again. Has made me consider Best Western first in my next hotel need.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am so glad that your stay with us was such a positive experience. Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This is the second time that we've stayed at this hotel travelling from Victoria, BC. It was an all around good experience, from checking in later in the evening, to the room, to breakfast in the morning. The only complaint was that it was cold and snowing upon arrival, and the heater in the room could not seem to generate more than "luke warm" air, so we felt cool/cold for much of the evening. In the morning, we learned that the heaters needed to be switched to another setting by the management in order to deal with the freezing weather. We should have received a discount for having to deal with a cold room for the night. Nonetheless, we still enjoyed the friendly personnel and the decent accommodation that is relatively quiet (away from I-5, but not too far!)

Room Tip: Top floor at the back are quieter (green belt).
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

I am sorry to read that your stay with us was less than great because of the AC unit. Your satisfaction is important to us an we will use your comments to ensure that this doesn't happen in the future. Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with an excellent stay.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great service. The room was very spacious, clean, and perfect for a short stay with warm hospitality all the way around. There is a Mexican restaurant next door (although this was closed for Thanksgiving), appeared to have good reviews on Yelp. This hotel is also close to grocery stores, and other departmental stores for quick needs. All in all, we felt the front staff were very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff B, General Manager at Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I am so glad to read that your stay was pleasant. I will let our front desk staff know what you wrote. Thanks for staying with us and I hope we see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tumwater
La Quinta Inn & Suites - Tumwater / Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia
Comfort Inn Tumwater
Comfort Inn Tumwater
#3 of 7 in Tumwater

Been to Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn? Share your experiences!