“Very pleased.”

Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Tumwater
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Clean, renovated, and very helpful (full kitchen and laundry room). Pet policy fees are less expensive the longer you stay and the staff booked me on the floor I requested. Decided to stay even longer. Very nice hotel for an extended stay.

• Stayed: January 2013
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for your great review of the Extended Stay America Tumwater/Olympia. I'm glad that you can appreciate the value that we are creating by offering full kitchens and on site laundry facilities at our Extended Stay Hotels. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a great hotel! From the (online) reservation system, to the reception, to the staff, to the room, breakfast, .... the whole package. I was greeted warmly. My reservation was pre-prepared, and I was in the room in quick order. Clean room, neat and tidy. The grab-and-go breakfast is set up each morning before advertised. I've been here over a month now, and any problems that I've had have been dealt with in a quick, and professional manner. The maintenance items (light out, curtain rod piece fell off) have been dealt with promptly and efficiently. It's a pleasure to stay here!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for giving us feedback that helps us improve out service. I'm thrilled that you like the new product and that you have been given excellent service during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed for one month and can't say enough how impressed I was with the service and professionalism. Quiet, great commodities, true value for its price. Representatives are very tentative to any request. Manager Ken was very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: December 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review of the Extended STay America- Olympia/ Tumwater. It's great to hear that we are exceeding your expectations when it comes the value of our product. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Extended Stay has really done a great job of updating this facility, including new paint (both exterior and interior), signage, floors, carpets, bedding, some furniture, and flat screen televisions. Further, they've added a "Grab and Go" breakfast bar that really comes in handy if you are constantly on the run in the mornings like I am. And, the Wi-Fi is now free (there used to be a one-time charge per stay). The front desk people are great, especially the hotel manager, Tara. And,the maintenance guy is a jewel. Once last winter he helped dig my vehicle out of the parking lot snow! It's pretty quiet because it is located up on a hill away from major highways/traffic. It's in a great location close to restaurants (there is a Jack in the Box immediately adjacent to the hotel that you can walk across the front parking lot roadway to get to), shopping, gas stations, the West Olympia Mall, and state capitol. There is also a 24-hour 7-Eleven store just 36 steps down the hill outside the side parking lot! The hotel has easy on and off access to I-5 and Highway 101. I'm a lobbyist who has stayed here during legislative sessions for eight of the past ten years. It is a great value for the money (very reasonably priced) and now that it has been remodeled and upgraded, I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: I always ask to stay on the top floor (3rd floor) at the back of the building in the southeast corne...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Paul and Tara have made such a great impression on you that you continue to come back year after year. We pride ourselves on making people feel at home, away from home! The new product is fantastic and we feel the value is unmatched! We are glad you agree. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stay in this hotel every year when visiting my husband's family for Christmas. It's a two minute drive from their house so is very convenient. The rooms are nice and clean and the kitchenette is perfect for little meals at the hotel before and after the family events. The beds are a little hard - i prefer soft, but they are perfect for my husband! The employees were great - check in was nice and smooth. And this year, when we checked out, we left some family photos in the room by mistake. Within two hours of us checking out they had called us to let us know we had left them. Thankfully we were still nearby so we were able to return and get them. Great little hotel, definitely recommend.

• Stayed: December 2012
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that it's convenient and meets your needs. I am also happy you got your personal belongings before you left town. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next Christmas!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've been staying at the Extended Stay America in Tumwater WA almost four years. Jessica, whom work at the front desk is always nice, and friendly. She always get the room I want, at reasonable rates. She is a value employee to your company. Keep up the great work Extended Stay, and Jessica!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Jessica makes your stay so enjoyable. You are so correct, she's an asset to our team! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed here for more than 5months and I always will be to stayed and recommend to all I known that extended stay is above and beyond from facilities down to front desk staff and I really fill in love staying extended stay, Tara Malanitch a front desk staff is very very professional and family like attitude! I commented her very very excellent.

You can call me anytime regarding how fell Good of staying extended stay

ed odoya

• Stayed: August 2012
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm thrilled that Tara was able to exceed your expectations and make you feel at home during your stay. Providing a "Home Away From Home" experience is what we strive for. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tumwater
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion
Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites - Tumwater / Olympia
The Governor Hotel, a Coast Hotel
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 9 in Olympia

Been to Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater? Share your experiences!