“Expensive! The pizza & pasta are average.”

Infernos Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #30 of 50 Restaurants in Tumwater
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Hit & miss on good customer service. Food is average, atmosphere was good. Very expensive! We're never going back. Brewery City Pizza is A LOT better!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

First ... the wings were excellent!! Very nicely done. The sauce was not over whelming and you could taste the chicken. We had the *Happy Hour wings* (see picture) ... half off. Then the steak sandwich. Well ... not all that great. It was just ok. Bland taste to it and the salad (see picture) was nothing more than pizza topping on lettuce. The bag of potato chips? What's there to say about that?

However ... we found the service to be good. They were attentive without being annoying. The place is attempting to be a Sports Bar, but fails. At least the night we were there. There was more of a family crowd, in the restaurant section. The bar section had quite a crowd, but they were rather subdued. Of course it was early in the evening. But it just didn't have a 'Sports Bar' feel to the place.

The pizzas looked a tad on the small side for the price being charged for them. The food was slow to come. This could be the made from scratch process ... but I don't think so. The Wings were definitely cooked from scratch. The sandwich ... nope. Tasted like it was assembled from a warming tray.

Was this all worth the $40? No, not really. Add a few drinks to this ... you could go to some of the higher end, local, restaurants and have a much better meal! This place would make a better local, drop in, type of bar.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Average food, pretty decent price, fair customer service (had to find my waitress twice after 15 minutes and felt rushed). Been three times thinking it may get better the next time but was consistently "average." Tried buffet and felt was pretty bland tasting. I only liked the alcohol selection at the bar area. May be better now? Been a few months since I've been last. Won't go again...

1  Thank AndyfromVadavantes
Reviewed September 2, 2013

For what we ordered the price was decent but the service could have been better. If the servers are to be cashiers as well then they need to come back to the table to collect the money rather than the customer walking it up to them on their way out.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went for a late dinner after a long drive. We ordered pasta and spinach dip. They brought them together as we were going to share. I took one bite of the dip and could not have any more. I am a big wimp when it comes to spicy and do avoid anything with chilies. Normally spinach dip does not have chilies, but this did. Did I mention that I can't take spicy? My husband liked it enough, but I did not. I asked our server why they had so many chilie flakes in it and she said they just must have put too many in that batch. At no time was I going to complain or ask for a refund, but our server must have thought that I was going to because she then disappeared. We saw her again when we asked for the bill.
I am not scoring it average because I was served food I didn't like, it's because the food was just ok. Prices were a bit high for the average meal. Food was average and the service was average.