“Nothing extra ordinary”

Infernos Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Tumwater
Reviewed September 2, 2013

For what we ordered the price was decent but the service could have been better. If the servers are to be cashiers as well then they need to come back to the table to collect the money rather than the customer walking it up to them on their way out.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went for a late dinner after a long drive. We ordered pasta and spinach dip. They brought them together as we were going to share. I took one bite of the dip and could not have any more. I am a big wimp when it comes to spicy and do avoid anything with chilies. Normally spinach dip does not have chilies, but this did. Did I mention that I can't take spicy? My husband liked it enough, but I did not. I asked our server why they had so many chilie flakes in it and she said they just must have put too many in that batch. At no time was I going to complain or ask for a refund, but our server must have thought that I was going to because she then disappeared. We saw her again when we asked for the bill.
I am not scoring it average because I was served food I didn't like, it's because the food was just ok. Prices were a bit high for the average meal. Food was average and the service was average.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We went here last night for soccer awards. The pizza is good but a bit expensive, so we won't be back unless an event brings us here. Although I had the Caribbean salad which was very good. (Shredded pork, feta, pineapple, walnuts, yummy). Our server was amazing. There were so many people & kids in our group & she always had a huge smile & great attitude. I think her name was Callie.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We live right down the street and occasionally stop in for a pizza and beer, usually when they offer a Living Social deal. Pizza is great but a bit expensive with average service. Pretty decent bar too. Good place to go if you want a good pizza and to get out of the house for a bit.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Driving home and decided to stop... Should have kept on going. Service was slow even though the place was over half empty. Pizza was greasy... Classic pep and cheese . The toppings slide off the slices .. Bad bad bad ... $50.... Nope