“Yum”

Ranked #29 of 49 Restaurants in Tumwater
Tracy, CA
“Yum”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We wanted a lighter meal so we ordered a large Caesar salad and a margherita pizza to share with 3 people. My daughter got chicken strips, my son had fettucini alfredo. The service was great. Attentive, but not annoying. We loved the food! We were also happy to see that they offered gluten free options as we have family members who can't have wheat. Highly recommend!

Visited June 2012

Olympia, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Suspicious billing, don't pay with credit cards”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We went for lunch and the food was average. The server was attentive. We paid with our credit card and I left a 20% tip on the card. When I received my credit card statement, I found the transaction had been run through twice (once with tip, once without). When I called about it, the hostess said it happens a lot!!! A manager called back and apologized, then credited me back the charge that included the tip. I won't go back unless I plan to pay with cash.

Visited October 2011
Suffolk, Virginia
“Great Food and Fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Loved the service and ambiance. Good Prices and tasty food! Try the Taco Salad!

Visited February 2012
Bellingham, Washington
“great space for a large group”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Our AAU basketball team and families ate dinner here during a tournament in Tumwater. The space was perfect and they had plenty of room to seat the 23 people we had in our party. Our server was quick and did a great job of geting everyone's drinks and food out in a very timely manner. The food was very good and adults and children all enjoyed their meals. Our server had no problem of doing seperate checks for each family and made no mistakes on anyones bill. I would say this a great place to eat with a large group as well as a great place to choose even if there are only a couple of you.

• Visited February 2012
Olympia, Washington
“A fun place to watch a game”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

This is more like a sports bar. It is a great place to go with a group of friends to watch a game and have some great pizza. They have a few other things on the menu also and have some good salads.