“Cutest, Friendliest and Most Delicious Italian Restaurant in town”

Pellegrino's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Tumwater
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Olympia, Washington
“Cutest, Friendliest and Most Delicious Italian Restaurant in town”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It's a cozy restaurant with great food and such friendly service. My husband and I come here just about every year for our anniversary and are always treated so nice! I don't think I have ever visited and had a bad experience. I wouldn't say it's authentic Italian food, but it sure beats Olive Garden and has lots of choices and specials to choose from. Plus, the bread you get before your meal - I would come just for that :)

• Visited September 2012

Olympia, Washington
“Semi Romantic Italian Dining”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This quaint & cozy little old two story building serves amazing Italian dishes that are to die for. I enjoy dining upstairs with my lady. The environment is perfect, glass of red wine with the complimentary fresh baked bread. My favorite dish is their lasagna. The staff is very warm and friendly compliment the atmosphere. I strongly recommend giving this place a shot and you will tell your friends and add it to your list of great locations to dine.

Olympia, Washington
“Great Italian food, nicely priced”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Small cozy place with a great selection of items on the menu. The service was great, even though they were quite busy and the food was delicioso! Would certainly recommend this little place to all my friends for Italian food. Everyone was welcomed with a smile---young, old, families---and they all left with a smile and usually a doggie bag. Very nice!

Majorca, Spain
“A great neighborhood italian restaurant with super service”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This place is an unassuming restaurant in Tumwater, WA, located in a stand alone building in a small pocket of houses across the street from a cemetery. The service is beyond friendly, and the food quite good. The atmosphere is nice, you can sit upstairs or down. I recently ate lunch here and our server gave us the most animated, detailed, and fun explanation of the special of the day that I have quite possibly ever experienced in a restaurant. And while he didn't sell us on the special, the food we had was just great, fresh, hot and flavorful. I have dined here a number of times for lunch and dinner and this place delivers every time. This is not elegant italian food--it is the classics, egg plant parm, chicken parm, spaghetti and meatballs, and many other great looking pasta dishes. There are some upscale choices of meat and seafood if you decide to splurge (prices here are very reasonable). To me, this is a terrific and comfortable neighborhood joint. Why go to an Olive Garden at the mall for corporate food when you can come to a great place like this? Really, what a terrific gem this restaurant is.

guntersville, alabama
“Great food and great service.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Would highly recommend this little restaurant for good Italian food. The service was excellent as well. They offered a special through the local Comfort Inn.

Visited November 2012