“Cold”

River's Edge
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Tumwater
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Found the place to be very cold....not temperature, but atmosphere.......bar area is uncomfortable....service was subpar.....food was average but overpriced......

There are newer reviews for River's Edge

Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love Rivers Edge! They are always doing something fun whether it's A Super Bowl party, radio station giveaways or comedy night there's always something fun to do here. They always have great and unique food specials during their event nights as well. It looks a little intimidating when you first walk-in but once you get past the nicely decorated lobby area and get over the ritzy atmosphere, it's really a great place to hangout, eat and/or drink.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

the staff here is super rude. we had 2 menus for 8 people and the waitress took the first 6 people orders and came back to take the last 2 orders when she brought the others food out!! then we waited for over 15 minutes for water so my bf went to the bar to order some .. where our waitress was just standing chatting with the bartender!! he asked for some water and she made a snide comment to the bartender that " i guess he's thirsty" and walked away not even giving him a water!! needless to say we left and wont be coming back ever .

1  Thank olylady
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We went for dinner then the comedy show. The sound system is barely adequate, so if you are not close to the stage, you can mostly just hear the guys who were working there or associated with the show, who hang out in a booth near the back.

They talked and laughed loudly (not at the comedian even, a WHOLE different, non-stop conversation) the entire show. The food was also just "eh", so overall it sucked. Won't go back.

1  Thank Deanne A
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I thought I would try a new place, having got a coupon advertisement Sat in the bar for dinner, ordered a drink. Took over ten minutes to get my drink while several customer's that arrived after me got theirs first. I asked (very politely) the bartender (a chubby dark haired one) if I could get my drink? She snarled at me, shook her head and stormed off, didn't know what to make of that? Anyway, she finally brought my drink, after watching her make more drinks for more customer's that showed up after me, plopped it in front of me without saying a word or even looking at me. Even the lady next to me couldn't understand what was going on. I asked another server if I could talk to a manager, after another 15 minutes, no manager showed up.Needless to say I didn't order dinner ..paid my bill....and I will NEVER EVER return here!!!! Plenty of places to choose from...why put up with Rudeness......

1  Thank Sarah P

Been to River's Edge? Share your experiences!