So we managed to book this hotel from a site that lets you bid the price. When we showed up the lobby was really nice with the sound of water trickling in the corner and the place looked very clean. We checked in and walked up to our room and noticed that the only part of the hotel they have kept up to date is the lobby. We were disappointed walking to our room when we noticed all the noise we could hear coming from the rooms and spilling into the hallway. In addition the 3rd floor hallway floor felt hollow and had well worn carpet. When we got in the room I was impressed that the room had a couch, microwave and fridge. Then we noticed the very tired bathroom with several cracks in the sink around the drain, the multiple strands of dirty hair hanging off the lamp shade which was illuminated by the light and a sad old VCR connected to the tube TV. Upon sitting on the bed, our breath was taken away by the rock hard response we received. This hotel has the amenities of a 1 star or 2 star but not anything more than a 2 star hotel. It best compares to a value priced Super 8 or a Motel 6.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly appointed hotel nestled in the forests of Tumwater, yet minutes from I-5. Located off Exit 101. Minutes from the Washington State Capitol, Flight Museum, BoomShaka, Airport Golf and batting cages. Many local restaurants including; Red Wagon Burger, Brewery City pizza, The Lemon Grass, Koibito, Meconi's Italian Subs, Nickelby's, The Brick bar/restaurant, Pellegrino's Italian Kitchen and many more. We also are located near Many State offices such as Dept. of Labor & Industries, Dept. of Corrections, State Patrol Central office, Dept. of Financial Institutions and many more. Perfect place to get a good nights rest and start your day with our Complimentary Continental Breakfast! Pets are welcome for a small fee and we also offer free Wi-Fi to all of our guests as well as access to out indoor pool and hot tub, business center and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Tumwater
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Tumwater Hotel Tumwater