Stayed here only for one night during a basketball tournament. Room was decent and had a little sitting area. Pool was nice as was the hot tub.
Staff was...well, enough that we will never come back unless they're replaced. I'm sorry, don't need to hear about your past major drug use. Not exactly what a guest wants to hear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly appointed hotel nestled in the forests of Tumwater, yet minutes from I-5. Located off Exit 101. Minutes from the Washington State Capitol, Flight Museum, BoomShaka, Airport Golf and batting cages. Many local restaurants including; Red Wagon Burger, Brewery City pizza, The Lemon Grass, Koibito, Meconi's Italian Subs, Nickelby's, The Brick bar/restaurant, Pellegrino's Italian Kitchen and many more. We also are located near Many State offices such as Dept. of Labor & Industries, Dept. of Corrections, State Patrol Central office, Dept. of Financial Institutions and many more. Perfect place to get a good nights rest and start your day with our Complimentary Continental Breakfast! Pets are welcome for a small fee and we also offer free Wi-Fi to all of our guests as well as access to out indoor pool and hot tub, business center and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Tumwater Hotel Tumwater
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Tumwater