“Some love this place, we don't.”
Review of Pellegrino's Tyee Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pellegrino's Tyee Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The food is pricey for the quality. Parking is iffy. Not one of our favorites.

There are newer reviews for Pellegrino's Tyee Grill

Reviewed January 26, 2012

It used to be good, but when I stopped by in December, it had closed down.

2  Thank Catherine K
Reviewed June 2, 2009

It's such a shame that they are no longer at the Tyee Grill. My Girlfriend told me that they have another one on Cleveland ave in Tumwater. Thank goodness cause nobody does breakfast like they do. I'll be heading over there this Sunday for there most amazing breakfast. mmmmmm

Reviewed July 2, 2008

It was absoluteley the most perfect evening!

My husband & I went on a much needed "Date Night" - We had heard about Pellegrino's Tyee Event Center & Pellegrino's Grill, It was a Friday night - every Friday the Tyee Center host's a live comedy show- the cost for the show was very reasonable ($10) - we had a great table & our server couldn't have been better! We ordered appetizers first - seafood artichoke dip, the best I've ever had. For Dinner my husband ordered the Chicken Alfredo & I had the Top Sirloin Steak with garlic mashed potatoes & vegetable.
I can definatley say that this is the best steak in town. And the vegetables were incredible, fresh, not over cooked, lightley seasoned -"Yummy"! My husband commented that the alfredo sauce was the best he'd ever had. Our dinner was the start of a very memorable evening - the comedians were top rate - there were 4 comedians in all. By the end of the evening I was holding my cheeks - because they hurt from laughing so much! We will definatley go back & would highly recommend Pellegrino's for anyone that wants good food & a good laugh.

1  Thank dannitaree