“I like :)”

Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 150 Restaurants in Tukwila
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Here they have great service and great food. I like everything that comes without rice, I'm not a rice fan but love tortillas. The portions are HUGE so if you are not used to big American portions you can split with a friend. I know we women will mostly do this. Or try 2 dishes for 3 people. I personally have never been able to finish a dish on my own. I love their food but it's just too much for me :D

1  Thank marclaudi
There are newer reviews for Azteca Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Through the years I have been to this Azteca 10-15 times. While the food is good and service is ok that is once you get somene to notice you. What bothers me is the initial wait for service and I'm not talking about when it's busy. The waitstaff is almost always freindly but again getting their attention at first can make this place a bummer experience. The men's bathroom stunk, the toilet paper dispenser had an empty role showing and it would not allow you to move the lever to get to the full role. Always enjoy having to move from one stall to the other for some TP. Don't you?

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Whenever we go to Seattle we go to Azteca for the beef fajitas for two. The platter arrives sizzling hot and the meat is tender and moist. The service is very good even when they are short-staffed like the last time we were there.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

lunch was not crowded. food was good. good menu for vegetarians

2  Thank struct84
Reviewed October 17, 2011

If you like good Mexican food, you can find it here. Service is good. Chips and salsa okay for being up north. Salsa is NOT spicy. Huge menu and they have a full service bar as well. Nice big location. Nice atmosphere. Glad we came here.

1  Thank Chrisnrobt

Been to Azteca Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!