“" Very Busy Place "”

Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila
Boston, Massachusetts
“" Very Busy Place "”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed 1 night at this inn it was very nice stay we did parking fly there shuttle service is faster than alot of places we have stay also stuff is very friendly and room are basic but clean we will used again parttey need hotel. Thanks alot..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

“Stay away, stay safe!”
When flying into Seatac do not stay at the Knights Inn. Price was great, lobby nice, office staff pleasant enough. We got to our room after lugging all our luggage up stairs only to find the door had been previously kicked in as there was evidence of a newly dried patch job. immediately upon opening the rooms windows to air out the place a rough looking woman stood right out side the window and lit a cigarette. so we had to plug in the air unit and close the windows and curtains as she was conspicously standing at the window still. thats only the beginning. The sliding closet door was off the rail and placed inside the closet, rendering it usless. It was a ratty dump of a hotel. the beds were scarry over used and saggy. The rug thread bare and the shower and bathroom - yuck! Bad. Stay away! Upon securing the reservation the comments read very fast basically said there was no refund and must be paid in full. I did not agree with this so I had to book each day separate. So I only had to give the Hotel 84.00 for not to stay in their dump! I'm very unhappy with Knights Inn.

Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Cherie62

Travelers are raving about these Tukwila hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 6, 2013

All I can really say is that there rooms are very neat and comfortable. My family loved it. Its the perfect environment for a family stay, lots of restaurants & things to do within walking distance. Oh and I forgot to mention, the best bet for your buck!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank John J
Toronto
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were on vacation and had decided to stay first night (before taking the cruise) in this hotel. On our return from cruise, we had booked another hotel. We were so happy with the service of Knights Inn during first night that we cancelled the other hotel and booked Knights Inn only for the second night also. Very conveniently located, very efficient pick up and service, good break-fast, very fast internet connection and all the above, very good people (Jay is the main person handling everything with his wife and his father). Not only they run this operation very efficiently, but also are very good people to deal with. Extremely helpful also in suggesting lot of sight seeing and the way to go about it. Best part is that the bus station (bus no. 124) for bus going to downtown is just next to this hotel and so, incase you need to save few bucks in cab going from hotel to downtown, you stand that possibility (bus from this hotel to downtown is just USD 2.5 as against taxi far of USD 30-35 !).

It also offers facility of parking (even if you dont stay there) at a very nominal charge (much cheaper than any other parking spots near SeaTac). If you stay even one night, I believe they offer free parking for more days.

We have decided to always stay in this hotel only during any of our future trips and will be suggesting the same to our friends and relatives.

Go for it and enjoy your stay for best value for money !!

- Sam

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013

the Knights Inn hotel was a great cheap place to stay the night very goodprices and a awesome team and staff that was very helpful.I I had reservations for one night stay and seven days parking and it was all under hundred bucks.this package deal really made traveling cheaper easy and convenient not to mention only 2 miles away from the Airport. the hotel shuttle even came to pick me up from the light rail station when I was coming back from Seattle.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Mrfirstclass
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We've been in the US for 6 weeks, staying in motels the whole way. Usually we limit to two nights, in case the place is crap. This time I thought, stuff it, just book three, i'm sure it will be fine. This is the first place that hasn't been fine.

The staff were really friendly, nice lobby area. I guess by 'nice' I mean- doesn't stink.
All the furniture in our room was stacked up, as if someone was drying the floor, which matched the wet damp feet smell.
No hot water.
Almost terrified to look under the blankets, but it seems to be clean. But I think I'll be grabbing my own pillow and sleeping bag from the car nonetheless based on previous comments.

My advice, bring some scented candles, your own bedding and some hot water and you'll be fine. Then again, if you had all that, what would you need a room for?

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank megantravels_13
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We are quite easy to please as you will see if you look at most of my other reviews but I would highly recommend staying away from this place. We booked this park and stay hotel through the parksleepfly.com website where it had decent reviews. We parked our car at the beginning of our holiday. Right off the bat, we were concerned when they shuttled us to the airport in a very run down mini van. It stunk inside, had stains all over the carpet and seats and was in dire need of "cosmetic fixes".
We got back to the hotel about supper time at the end of our holiday. We checked in without any problems, went for dinner down the road and then came back to our room. We were immediately grossed out. It smelled like someone had recently used some sort of deodorizer to cover up other smells so we opened all the windows to air out. It was a very basic room and we were trying to stay positive. I then pulled back the cover on the bed which revealed a dirty pillow with a long black hair on it. When I continued pulling the blanket back the bedding looked like it had not been changed for a while. We were totally grossed out and packed all our stuff back in the car. We told the person at the front counter why we were leaving/checking out and drove to another hotel down the road.
We will be contacting the hotel chain to make sure they are aware of the conditions of this particular hotel.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel