Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$152
View deal
Expedia.com$152
Hotels.com$152
Travelocity$152
Agoda.com$152
Home2 Suites$152
Priceline$152
All reviews full size refrigerator waffles complimentary breakfast great stay seattle airport free shuttle spacious rooms shopping and restaurants sea tac shuttle service the breakfast area home2 dishwasher amenities pets mall sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Loved this place and would stay again. Very friendly staff and a warm lobby. Rooms are very clean, modern and the food was ok. They bag most of the meals so you have to heat them up. The waffles are fresh and the fruit is as well. Plenty to eat.

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank B7154PFstevep
General M, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear B7154PFstevep,
I appreciate you taking the time to post regarding your stay with us. I am so pleased you would consider staying with us again! Thank you for your kind comments regarding our overall friendly staff and clean rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Safe travels,

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Room was little smaller than other Home2Suites that I stayed before, however it was very clean and roomy enough. Very friendly reception staff and shuttle driver. The hotel provides free shuttle to the light train station. Although it is near the airport, the train took us to downtown within 20 to 25 minutes.

2  Thank MathewKim

Dear Mathew K,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay. I am so pleased that you found the hotel clean and our staff friendly and accommodating. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our shuttle service and the location. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I was constantly telling the gals that work here how stellar their customer service was so I figured I'd go go trip advisor and let the general public know as well. I'm at home2suites for an extended period of time for work. I've had interactions with Victoria and Mel at the front desk during the day, Maribel during breakfast and Ms. Terri who works the graveyard shift. Victoria is the a sweet sweet gal wo tends to you and never fails to smile, Mel heard my voice, and realized I was getting sick so the next day she brought me emergenC and it made all the difference, Maribel heard my sick voice too and made sure to remind me to drink some hot tea during breakfast and made sure to ask every morning when she saw me if I was feeling any better, Ms. Terri is the first gal i see in the morning when I work out and never fails to greet me with a cheerful "good morning lily!" At 4 am, its really an awesome way to start the morning. This place is my home for the next 5 weeks and these girls definitely make it feel "homey"

• Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Dear lilyyxdayys,
Thank you for the perfect review! We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding the team and our overall service. We have shared your comments with the entire staff. I appreciate you commenting on their job well done. Sometimes their efforts go unnoticed and your comments reassure them their efforts have been recognized, so thank you! It was a pleasure having you as our guests. We look forward to your future visit!

Safe travels,

Reviewed September 2, 2017

What can I tell you? I'm a Hilton fan, and an Honors member, so I am always looking for ways to explore their brands, and try new concepts, and the Homes 2 is one of their newer brands of extended stay properties. Not super high end, but a sleek and contemporary property that hits all the buttons with perfect precision. The nice large room had a perfect kitchenette, a comfortable bed, and the softest sheets I have slept on in quite some time!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Christopher C,
Thank you so much for your recent post. I am so happy we have a fan! Thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel comfortable. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Clean and comfortable hotel with all the local amenities available for shopping and dining. Convenient to hotel and downtown Seattle. I would recommend this location for being a great place to stay when in the southern Seattle area.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear shawnj642,
I appreciate you taking the time to post regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you so much for the recommendation and your positive comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warm regards,