“Very good dinner”

Good for: Families with children
Washington state
“Very good dinner”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Across from South Center. Excellent dinner, lots of food, fun to watch it being prepared. Would go again!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank wildcainwa

Seattle, Washington
“Great for birthdays”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I've been here for several birthdays and I've always enjoyed myself! The food and staff is great! I will definitely return!

Moscow, Russia
“Nice cooking performance”
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Get manager's choice with filet mignon. Ask to cook it as one piece and cut at the very end. Then it will be really juicy.

1 Thank unickd
Kauai, Hawaii
“Friendly atmosphere, good food, great service”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We took some friends for lunch and Yuki, the hostess, remembered us from the last time we came in June. That's pretty good, considering we don't come often since we live in Hawaii. She seated us right away.
Lunch is pretty reasonably priced. You can steak and chicken for about $15. We had a teppanyaki and were able to get a show with our meal for that price. Take the fried rice instead of the regular rice, that way the teppanyaki will prepare the rice in front of you. The sodas were also bottomless, which we appreciated.
Dessert was wonderful! We had tempura ice cream, which is vanilla ice cream dipped in batter and deep fried. Normally I don't like to share desserts (I want it all for myself, LOL!), but they give so much that my husband and I shared.
This is a great restaurant and now I'm trying to find a reason to go to Seattle just so I can eat there again.

• Visited September 2011
Port Orchard, Washington
“my favorite =) yum!”
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Mizu's has the best sushi I've ever had. I could be having the worst day and Mizu's sushi makes it all better. The boss and spicy tuna are my favorite.