“Great Italian food”
Review of Grazie Ristorante

Grazie Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazie Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 150 Restaurants in Tukwila
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was on a business trip and came here for an early dinner one evening (about 4:30). The waiter seemed a little unhappy that I wanted a table for one vs sitting at the counter. He warmed up over the course of the meal and became a little more friendly. The restaurant had maybe two other tables occupied so I truly was not causing someone else to wait! I had a salad then the lemon chicken and got desert to go. Food was great. Location is a little odd in the strip mall but as others have noted, don't let that stop you from going. They probably do get quite busy later in the evening so a reservation would be advisable (restaurant is small).

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I went to Grazie on my 21st birthday last summer. It was really the best Italian food I have had so far. I got the Linguine Marco, it was amazing. I have been dreaming about it lately. I want to come back this summer when I am in the area to have it again and try other dishes also. My twin sister had lasagna with their pear tomato sauce and it was the best pasta sauce I have ever tasted also. Since it was our 21st birthday, we got a cup of wine to share, since we are not fond of drinking, we didn't finish it though. Our server was cute and nice so overall it was great. My only tiny complaint is the price. It was not cheap for a college student like me but I think it was worth it with the food though.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is the best Italian food my wife have found in the local area. It is our stand-by date food place.

Entree's are about $20.00. My favorite, the cannelloni, is $18.00. Lot's of other good stuff on the menu.

It's located in a strip mall between Car Toys and Men's Wherehouse. But don't be deceived. The food is very good.

Thank M. L
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Sometimes it is frustrating when an out of towner knows something I don't as a local but such is the case with Grazie! Part of the reason no doubt is it's location tucked in a strip mall near Southcenter Mall away from the action and an unimpressive storefront as well. Once you are inside however and the smells greet your nose you'll know you hit the Italian food jackpot. the menu offers an excellent variety sure to please most tastes at reasonable prices. Service was excellent, staring with fresh bread infused with herbs that was delicious. I had the rack of lamb and a small wilted spinach salad, both excellent. The four others in my party all enjoyed their meals as well. We were too full to sample the desserts but they have 6-8 that looked great. We dined at 5 PM which is unusually early for me and by the time we left at 6:30 the place was packed. I am going back in two days to enjoy again. The only reason i did not give it a 5 rating is my one and only experience, but almost for sure they will be consistently good. If you are staying at any of the local hotels near the mall or in Tukwilla this place is 5-10 minutes away. The hotel shuttle will likely give you a ride both ways. Suggest a reservation just so you don't miss out.
Bon Appetite enjoy!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Don't be put off by the location of this place. You owe it to yourself to enjoy this restaurant. We ate here on valentines day, and it was the best V-Day meal to date!! We showed up a bit early for our reservation and they managed to get us seated early. Our server Fernando, was absolutely TOP notch. Service was prompt and friendly from the second we sat down.
The tables were pretty crowded together, but the staff helped move our table once the people next to us departed, and gave us plenty of space. This made our experience even better!!
We frequent Italian restaurants, and this is definitely my new favorite. The food....oh my god the food is so good. Great selection of wine too! I wish we lived in the area so we could eat here every week. One thing is for sure; we will be returning to Grazie every time we travel to the Southcenter area.

1  Thank Joel907