“Freshly Preoared Food, Great Service, FABULOUS Desserts”
Review of Grazie Ristorante

Grazie Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazie Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Tukwila
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were only in Seattle for 2 nights and our bellman recommended this small, local ristorante. We were promptly greeted and seated. The waitstaff was very informed and was able to share several options for us. We chose the lasagne and pollo lemone - both were excellent. We saved room for dessert....tirramisu and decadent chocolate cake - very very good on both. This is a sure bet when we return!

There are newer reviews for Grazie Ristorante

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I miss their Bellevue location, but the food and service are just as good in Tukwila. Our party of four had four different entrees. All were very good. Save room for dessert - they are incredible.

Service was attentive without being overbearing.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I am not particularly fond of Italian food and I was concerned when I arrived to find Grazie in a strip-mall. I am happy to report that the atmosphere was pleasant and the food was delicious. I had the lasagna and thoroughly enjoyed it. The noodles were firm but not undercooked. The flavor was perfect. Each member in my party ordered something different and all raved about their dishes, from lasagna, to seafood, to steak. All seasoned to perfection and yummy.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Grazies is wonderful. We always enjoy Grazies. For the first time I tried the chicken parm. It was perfect! So tender with very light breaking. My wife had the filet Gorgonzola. I usually have it but decided to try something else. We both really enjoyed our meal. As always, once asked, the staff was quick to suggest the perfect Bottle of wine for our dinner. The place is out of the way but so good I kind of hope no one else finds out about it. It is for sure a local treasure.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Really enjoyed my business lunch here: the dipping oil for the bread is unique and very tasty, and I enjoyed the cannelloni. good portion and I had to take some home which is always nice. turns out this is my sister's bosses favorite, so she has also been there! will return or try their other location when in town

Been to Grazie Ristorante? Share your experiences!