“Pricey, but good!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Ronan, Montana
“Pricey, but good!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Made reservation, a must or you will sit in line for awhile on the weekends. Got right in and sat next to the water fountain, pretty cool! We all had the new shrimp sampler, $21.99 a piece but omg were we stuffed. Shrimp 4 ways, you had to roll us out of there! It was very good! They were busy but very attentive. Nice servers, fun atmosphere, but definately for a special occasion for a family on a budget. CHAI CHAI!

• Visited August 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Best Little Secret on Broadway”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Americana has the greatest chef! His pallet really shines through on the menu, Chef has an extraordinary ability to infuse food and flavors and come out with perfection! I just found a news letter they email out, in this I found special menus he creates and offers weekly! The staff was great, it's small but no way does it have small flavor! A must go!

Langley, BC
“Fabulous Ambience!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Like all Rainforest Cafes, this one gives the experience of being deep in a jungle. The kids love the animals and the noises. I love that my kids are entertained. The food is just okay, and the portion sizes are small. But the service was great and the atmosphere perfect!

Visited August 2012
Nanaimo, Canada
“Exceptional as Always”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Great jungle atmosphere with storms and animated animals. Menu had tons of choices at average prices. When travelling on I-5 or staying near Sea-Tac with kids, you MUST eat here and your kids will be amazed.

Visited July 2012
Langley City, Canada
“Great experience for the Kids, tolerable for Adults”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We decided to plan a dinner stop here on our family vacation through the area and was glad we did. Our kids loved the atmosphere and that it was a jungle themed restaurant. Lots to look at, made it hard for the kids to focus on eating supper, but you have to expect that. Very loud, but tolerable. We have kids, so we're used to noise levels, but it was hard to talk to each other. We sat near a large fish tank, even for a Friday night it was pretty busy, but no wait time. My youngest son(3) was scared of the gorillas, but loved the other things. My 5 year old loved everything, even Cha Cha the character frog of the restaurant who toured around greeting kids and taking pictures. As for food, the kids food came with good side choices, I was tired of my kids having fries, so they had carrot sticks with their meals. I had a tasty BBQ chicken pizza with a side, but too much food for me to eat and chose not to take the rest with me for later. My husband has celiac disease so he needed to have a gf option. The server did not know of any of the meals that were gluten free, but one of the cooks came out personally and talked to him about what he could have and knew exactly what the options were. Our food came at a decent time, didn't wait too long. Prices were ok, but definitley not too cheap. Our meal was over $60 for our family of 4 and that was with no appetizers or desserts. Gift store a great place to tour around, but we didn't buy anything as we were heading to the zoo the next day and knew there would be plenty of similar animal stuff for the kids there. Overall, a great dinner experience to try out at least once.

• Visited July 2012