“My favorite restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been going to Miyabi for many years, through three owners and many changes. Todays owners are truly the best as are the wait staff, sushi chefs, chefs and the best Japanese food in Seattle. The atmosphere is friendly, Sushi is perfection in taste and appearance as are the daily specials and appetizers. I have tried almost everything but the baked oysters and tako sunimono are always favorites.

1  Thank sealou
There are newer reviews for Miyabi Restaurant

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The place was packed so we were seated at the sushi bar. Their service was efficient and the food was great. We ordered dragon sushi and sukiyaki. It was great! I would highly recommend this place to foodies.

Although the place is not that big, they have long tables to accommodate bigger groups. It is not the cheapest place, but you will get your money's worth here.

1  Thank chat2travel
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Walked from the hotel for a Sushi lunch only to find an Oasis of Japanese culture so open and friendly to a new fella like me.
The Chef/Owner was very polite and accomodating as I sat down directly in front of him at the Sushi bar. Given his choice he offered me a delicate japanese makeral, wow very nice.
I will return ASAP...I must return!!! A small intimate setting with a well blended diversity of clientel.

1  Thank dfkelly42
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Miyabi Sushi is one of the few good Japanese restaurants open on Sundays. Located south of the SouthCenter shopping mall, it's in the same strip mall as Value Village--just look for the Value Village sign. I haven't tried the sushi, but my husband says that it's better at Tsukushinbo. That said, the cooked Japanese food I've tried has been excellent. You can't do much better than the Seattle nabe, a hearty soup filled with goodies-fresh shrimp, oysters, fish cake, salmon, etc. The grilled kama (fish collars) are an excellent choice and good value--I've tried both salmon and black cod and thought they were both excellent--crispy skin, perfectly cooked fish. Service can be a bit spotty.

1  Thank paokano
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Was here on a Saturday night and they had an accordion player for entertainment! The restaurant was very busy, which made service a bit slow, but everyone was very friendly. They seemed a bit unorganized. We had the shrimp and and veggie tempura, the batter was light and not greasy at all! The sushi was outstanding. The gyoza was just okay.

1  Thank L J

Been to Miyabi Restaurant? Share your experiences!