“Good food, nice location”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #18 of 145 Restaurants in Tukwila
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good food, nice location”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had dinner here with a group of friends. It was my first time at this location. We arrived right before the dinner rush (just after 5pm) so we didn't have a long wait. When we left the lobby was full of people waiting for tables. I had strawberry lemonade to drink which was kinda weak but not horrible. For dinner I had fettucine alfredo with chicken and broccoli. It was pretty good. Broccoli wasn't overcooked, which was good. They bring a very hot loaf of bread prior to your meal which was very good. You also have an option of minestrone soup or salad before your meal. The minestrone was very salty. It's the only part of the meal I did not like. The grand finale, my favorite part of the night, was the spumoni ice cream included with dinner. I love their spumoni. I wish they would bring more than one scoop!

The restaurant is in a great location in a shopping center not far from Southcenter Mall. I would definitely come back to this location again if I was in the area.

• Visited September 2013

Des Moines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Spegatti”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

For a place to go for lunch.. this is a great place to go. The pricing is not to bad and everything tastes nice and fresh

Visited August 2013
Seattle
“"Brain Fart"”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our waiter, Felix, had a 'brain fart' and had to re-request our order. It was a shame because the food was good, the staff all seemed in good humor and the place is interesting and nice. I would go back but I think they need to step it up a bit.

• Visited August 2013
Seattle Area
“Da Pasta”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This particular OSF is located in a strip mall, but this does not particularly detract from the ambiance. Going here often, I don't recall ever having a bed meal or experience. Sometimes the waitstaff are more (or less) attentive than at other times, and sometimes the entre has more or less sauce than at other times. Strangely, it seems that there is better service when busy over times when things are slower; however the staff is always helpful and pleasant. The best aspect of OSF is that you get bread, soup or a salad, a non-alcoholic drink (tea, coffee), an entrée, and an ice cream dessert all for the price of the entrée -- generally about $12 - $18 each. The Spinach Tortellini with Alfredo sauce is always great (I like to add some pepper and parmesan to thicken it up a little bit), and the Garlic Mizithra pasta has a nice zest to it. I'm not going to comment on the entire menu, but I also like to order the No. 2 Half and Half (perhaps not the best of names) with angel hair spaghetti (specify angel hair) and cheese & spinach tortellini, with meat sauce on the spaghetti and marinara on the tortellini. I prefer the bar booth area over the restaurant seating because it has a lower ceiling and tends to be quieter than the high ceiling restaurant area. This place is family oriented, and can be pretty busy at times; probably due to the great prices. They also have a room for special occasions and large family groups off the bar area.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank swapper9
“Great service”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

When you go to a spaghetti factory you picture and old building with character this was in a strip mall area brand new building disappointed yes but the service and food made up for that. Dominic our server was on top of our refills, checking in on us and so very polite and proper. Our food came out nice and hot , we were not disappointed.

Visited July 2013