“Really fun but very expensive”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Seattle
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Tukwila
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Seattle. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

It was really fun, but it was very expensive. Not something a family can do all the time. And I was a little disapointed that they charge an extra $10 to go up higher with the trainer... Having said that my family had a great time and the trainers were all very entertaining and charismatic. We will definately be back!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I asked for this for my 60th birthday...it was worth the wait! I was surprised how quickly the group, previously all strangers to one another, bonded. Something about facing fears and having a total blast doing it! It didn't take long before we were all rooting for each other...and feeling pretty darn proud of ourselves as well!

1  Thank BookButterfly
Reviewed January 17, 2014

This past summer my 24 year old daughter took me sky diving. It was amazing. I am 49 years old. I told my 24 year old daughter we had better go sky diving soon before I loose my enthusiasm. After our jump, my 12 year old daughter told me she wanted to go. Unfortunately, she was too young to do the real thing. I found the iFLY advertisement and looked them up on line. After I reviewed their web site, I bought 3 packages. The price was excellent and definitely reasonable. The first of January I took my husband and my 12 year old daughter to iFLY and had an absolutely awesome time! Afterwards, my husband told me the iFLY packages would be an awesome Christmas gift for all our friends. It was fabulous. We will definitely go again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My Boys loved this. They had such a great time! All the employees were kind and helpful. Just wish we had one close to us in Vancouver, WA. My boys would do this everyday if they could. Im sure we will be going back on our next trip to Seattle area.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Im approaching 50yrs old and wanted to try something new...this was an AMAZING experience! If youre looking for an adventure this is it!!