“Don't ask me how my stay was if u don't care to hear!”

Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed at the comfort suites for business. I was given room 136. The room was big and spacious. Lots of stains on carpet and retouched walls. I tried to use the jacuzzi tub in the room, but the jets did not work, so it was a big bath tub. I noticed that the room had a rumbling. At firsI thought maybe someone was taking jacuzzi tub bath above me-NOT! The wall was vibrating adjacent to my room. The floor was also had some motion going on. It was the commercial washer and dryers for housekeeping that was making all that noise and vibration. On the other side of the wall was where the housekeeping used... all night long. When checking out the gal behind the counter asked me how thing were. I went on to tell her and it was like shdidn't even hear me. Have a nice day she said. I found ouI left my Cher still plugged in the room. Humm... maybe that's because I had not too much sleep. I called them to see if they could send through the mail to a local office down the street??? I am a 168 miles away. They said that they would charge me 10 dollars to my credit card. I know that doesn't cost that much.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank ginnylady

Reviewed August 30, 2013

After a three week trip our family had an early morning flight back to Europe from Seattle, so we chose this Comfort Suites because it's so close to SeaTac Airport. As we didn't want to change hotels, we decided to stay there for all of our three nights in Seattle. The hotel was definitively a good choice for our family (2 adults, 2 teenagers). We have stayed in many Comfort Suites before, this is a rather large branch. The room with two queen beds was spacious and clean, beds really comfortable with nice bedding, though I still prefer the "European style" with real covers instead of blankets just between sheets. I liked the arrangement of a separate washbasin outside the real bathroom with tub and toilet, which is especially useful for a family. The breakfast was the best of all our visited Comfort Suites so far, with a huge choice of warm and cold food in a large and tidy breakfast room. As we had to leave before 6 a.m. in the morning of our departure, we were invited to grab lunch bags from the front desk. We also liked the idea of the complimentary afternoon snack, but at least the Monday cookies were all gone at 6 p.m.
We did not use the pool, but it looked definitively inviting, but my husband went to the fitness center. He said it was too small for such a big place, with only one treadmill, so two other people who wanted to use it too, had to come back later. I also used the guest laundry, where everything was working fine, prize was rather high at $ 2,- per load compared to other locations.
All in all, our stay was a good experience and we can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
wa124, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Room is very spacious, have a separate sitting area. Very comfortable beds, lots of parking, WiFi is excellent! Hotel is very secure, you have to use your room key to enter through the side doors. Pool is excellent, light changes colours at night. Also, you need your room key to enter, ensure that only guests uses the facility. Loved that there's coffee readily available in the lobby. Very close to shopping mall. Getting to the hotel is a bit of a challenge, depending on which direction you're coming from. Overall, very good hotel to stay at, will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The staff was great, rooms were nice.. Walking distance to Family fun center. I would definitely stay here again.. Lots of parking and its free.. Love all the complimentary amenities this hotel has to offer for a decent price..

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, our room was nice. We had a room that had 2 Queen Beds and a sofa bed, so we had a ton of space (travelling with my 7 and 9 year old). Plus the room was really clean (extremely important). I found the continental breakfast to be very good (eggs, hash brown, sausage patties, waffles, muffins, fruit, juice, coffee - typical of any continental breakfast). The breakfast room was large and kept clean. The pool was good as it had a shallow end that started at 1 foot and gradually got deeper (to only about 5 feet). The hot tub was mild temperature (almost too mild) and you weren't really able to tell when the jets for the hot tub were turned on. The lady at the front desk was not overly warm and welcoming. We had my iPhone and iPad and were not successful in connecting to the complimentary Internet service. When I called down to the front desk (I called probably 4 times), they did send someone to try and help us (didn't fix it). My last call to the front desk, they provided me with an 800 number to call, which I gave up on as well. She let me know that they were "swamped" and would get back to me (they didn't). My expectations are simply...they missed the mark on our stay....possibly I just caught them on a bad day...

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The hotel is typical for this chain. Choice does a decent job of quality control in their premier name. The rooms are clean and the appointments are decent. Expect contractor grade furnishings, construction materials and such throughout. I've stayed here many times. Some rooms have new tile in the bathroom and some do not.
Pool is well above average with fountains and a nice hot tub. Fitness room is average.
Two issues with the property:
1. The staff and ambiance of the place is unwelcoming. There's even a sign on up in the breakfast area saying that breakfast is "ONLY" for registered guests. Reflects well on the attitude of the establishment.
2. There's a camera everywhere. A few in every hallway, the elevators, pool and fitness centers... Everywhere you go, there's a camera. It sounds strange, but gives us (especially the wife) the feeling that we are being watched everywhere we go. Is this necessary? Or can the establishment ensure guest security with cameras at entries and properly secured doors? Even the 5 star properties I stay at don't employ this excessive level of surveillance.
In summary, the feeling of the place is what's really not appreciated. Everything else is average for the chain.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bluestang65
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I visited Seattle from Michigan on a business trip for the first time. I usually stay at the Hilton during my business trips however, I decided to stay at the Comfort Suites in Tukwila because of its great location and amazing value.

The hotel was located very close to my meeting venues. It is in an amazing location right in the middle of downtown Seattle, Bellevue, and Tacoma. It is also only 10 minutes away from the airport!

I chose to stay on their "quiet floor" because I wanted to get some work done in peace. It was extremely quiet and peaceful and I was able to concentrate without any disturbances. The free high speed wifi internet was the fastest I've experienced at any hotel. It was great not only for web browsing but for streaming online content as well.

The rooms were impeccably clean and the bed was so comfortable. They even the option between firm and soft pillows!

The staff members were extremely welcoming, accommodating, and professional and always eager to assist me with any questions about the hotel and the city.

That evening I did not have time to go out and eat dinner but I was pleasantly surprised when the hotel offered Manager Reception. That night they offered deluxe hamburgers for dinner - for free!

I was told that breakfast was served starting at 6:30AM but they would have "grab and go" breakfast bags for me at 6AM. My meeting was earlier so I was glad that the hotel offered these convenient breakfast bags. I was pleasantly surprised when I came down at 6AM the next morning and the continental breakfast was already open and available. I was able to sit down and eat breakfast before departing for my meeting. There was a wide variety of delicious breakfast options.

The hotel also had a beautifully decorated pool and an amazing fitness center. The room was also furnished with a brand new LG flat screen TV that came with hundreds of channels. There were even Korean and Chinese programing! Although, I was unable to fully enjoy these great amenities due to my brief stay, I definitely plan to bring my family to Comfort Suites in Tukwila in the future and I plan to stay at Comfort Suites for all of my future business trips.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business