“Hotel Stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila
VICTORIA
“Hotel Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

This hotel has free shuttle and includes a weeks parking with the stay. Also located within 10 minutes of SEATAC. The staff have always been helpful on our stays, but don't expect too much from the rooms. The rooms in the same building as the office seem to be in worse shape. We'll probably use this hotel again for the price and convenience combination, but you may want to pay more for something more upscale.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Titusville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was very convenient to the airport. They will pick you up at the airport and even take you back in the morning so you can get a rental car. We did the same thing in reverse on our return. At both visits we had friendly conversations with other guests in the breakfast room. Their staffer, Ann Ho, was very good with airport instructions on the phone and with advise on restaurants in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Abbotsford,BC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night because we had a 6 am flight the next morning. The Sleep~Park~Fly option was more expensive than past years (in this area) but still cheaper than paying for a room and parking separate. The check in was a little slow however the room was clean and served its purpose. The shuttle to the airport was quick on drop off and pick up. This hotel was a basic, yet cost effective option for our one night stay. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rachele777
Wollongong, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was a coupon hotel and it showed. The exterior of the hotel is dated as are the rooms. The room we had was just cleaned as we got there so can't fault that and it looked like the bathroom had an overhaul with famous travertine tiles. The breakfat was basic but a bed for the night is probably all you need a bed for the night hotel its to be expected. The area its in is sutable for those catching the red eye out of Sea Tac, but if you go out make sure its not after dark

• Stayed September 2012
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

It was a basically good experience...got what I paid for. I found an incredibly good price (checked stay123--better deal thank travelodge website). They have other hotels but if you're just looking to park for 10 days (or maybe 14) this is as good as any. They have a free shuttle and the rooms are adequate.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank HollyE_Stay123
Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed here last week for a football game, because it was close to the light rail station. The room was ok, and the staff was ok, but it's what goes on in the parking lot that's scary. Drug dealer dealing in the parking lot all day and night, hookers out at night, and we were woken at 3am by a cop on a blow horn saying leave the area. Staff told us to put our money in our sock if we were going to walk home from the train station at night. We saw many Canadian license plates in the parking lot; you may want to rethink your decision to stay here!!!

Room Tip: Second floor!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jenn C
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

The price was to good to be true because it was! I rather pay twice the amount then to stay there ever again!!
When my 2kids and I pulled up, to check in before we looked for somewhere to eat. The looks of the hotel was horrible parking was bad and cops had the neighborhood on watch at 6:30 pm. The clerk informed us that the neighborhood was quite bad but had gotten better. Quite bad was an under statement! The hotel had security cameras linked up to the tv so you could watch what was happening outside your room. I guess that'd be so you could decide if you wanted to stay in your horrible room while someone breaks into your car or not.
The outside stated exactly where you where about to stay. IN THE GHETTO.
there was no microwave no fridge. The floor was nasty. The bathroom had a huge rusty hole on the floor next to the toliet. The shower was horrible the water would turn cold and then extremely hot. You couldn't even shut the bathroom door which had holes and tagging on it. The ceiling had holes. I just couldn't believe it. I should have just payed the cancling fee and went somewhere else.
After my morning shower I felt dirty still I felt like I spent the night in jail. I hurried to take my keys back and checkout the lady was really rude. The phone was ringing and she stated how she didn't need to answer it because they had no
vacancy. I informed her that I was checking out and with an attitude she said just leave the keys on the counter. I was blown away. I had just stayed at the travellodge in Medford Oregan and it was very very nice so I expected this one to be similar however it was straight out of a scence from cops. You couldn't get me to stay there for free!!!
This place is horrible it's dirty and nasty and not a place for your kids!!! They should shut this one down !!!!!! I'm going to make sure to tell my friends to never ever stay there ever!!!!!.... I never write reviews but please believe me when I say No don't waste your time or your money keep driving and don't look back. If you have to stay in your car before a flight you would be better off. don't even stay there if u won 1 night free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Gsalv
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tukwila
Ramada Seatac Airport
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport

Been to Travelodge Sea-Tac Airport North? Share your experiences!